Chapt 14 - Drunk 1

They have been staying in Tan Zhou for about 5 days, going around asking if there are any strange events or occurrence. In that 5 days, they changed an inn and settled some trivial cases that didn't require much effort.

They asked around if there are any strange events or occurrence but they didn't hear much. The only thing circulating around was the generousity of the Qing Estate owner who cleaned up and held a grand burial for a fierce corpse found in the middle of the town which at that time, was already rotting badly.

***

Going back to the inn, Wei Ying sighed. "Old Fashioned Boy, there isn't anything much here is there? The people that came to ask for help all asked for trivial boring stuff."

Lan Zhan replied "Help everyone."

Wei Ying said "Yea, we should help everyone but it's so boring! We need to solve some exciting things too!"

Just then, the waiter brought their dinner and two bottles of wine. Lan Zhan raised his eyebrows "Two?"

Wei Ying smiled "Aren't you drinking with me?"

Lan Zhan turned around and replied "No."

Wei Ying grinned and slapped Lan Zhan's back. "Hah, I can drink more than ten jars, no problem! But I really want to drink with you, so I'll offer you one!"

Lan Zhan's face turned cold. "Get this off me." He ordered, referring to the paper man Wei Ying placed spiritual energy in, used to control another person's body. Wei Ying slapped it on Lan Zhan's back and Lan Zhan couldn't move.

"No no no, you're definitely drinking with me today." Wei Ying grinned and poured a cup.

He made Lan Zhan sit down and sat beside him. "Old Fashioned Boy, say Ahhh" Wei Ying said as he held the cup near Lan Zhan's mouth.

Lan Zhan kept his mouth shut tightly, refusing to drink. Wei Ying poked the cup at his mouth a few times but Lan Zhan kept it closed. He was wondering how to make Lan Zhan open his mouth when he remembered what happened 2 nights ago. He was bored and wanted to take a look at Lan Zhan's forehead ribbon but Lan Zhan slapped his hand away. Wei Ying thought that Lan Zhan was being stingy.

Wei Ying reached his hand and grabbed the forehead ribbon, pulling it off. Lan Zhan's wrinkled his brows and shouted "You!"

Wei Ying took this chance and poured the wine into Lan Zhan's mouth. He pushed Lan Zhan's jaw up, which made Lan Zhan swallow the alcohol. "Ahah! We've drunk together now! You can't deny that we're close already!"

Wei Ying removed the paper man and said as he turned around to sit opposite Lan Zhan. "Wasn't that simple? Your face isn't red at all! Old Fashioned Boy, you're unexpectedly good at alcohol, huh."

"Thunk" He heard a loud sound and turned around, only to see Lan Zhan fallen to the ground.

"Err... Old Fashioned Boy, wake up. Are you asleep already? It's not 9pm yet. You haven't eaten and drank yet. Wait... Don't tell me you're drunk?" Wei Ying asked a sleeping Lan Zhan.

"Wow, this is my first time seeing someone sleep without getting drunk... This Old Fashioned Boy is really one of a kind huh. No wonder he doesn't drink" Wei Ying thought as he went back to the table. He ate a little and drank up the rest of the wine.

Wei Ying saw Lan Zhan move a little. "Ah sorry, you must be uncomfortable." He said as he walked to Lan Zhan. With a little effort, he picked up Lan Zhan princess style and walked to the bed.

"You're a little heavy..." He said as he lowered himself to place Lan Zhan on the bed. Just then, Lan Zhan opened his eyes. He reached his hands out. Wei Ying expected Lan Zhan to hit him but instead, he clung onto Wei Ying's neck.

Wei Ying was a little surprised and froze. After a long moment of eye contact, Wei Ying realised he was still carrying Lan Zhan and placed him on the bed. Even after removing his hands, Lan Zhan was still clinging to Wei Ying's neck and looking in his eyes, trying to understand the man in front of him.

Wei Ying grabbed both of Lan Zhan's arms, trying to push them apart but Lan Zhan held tighter. "Your arm strength is awesome, I'm glad you're not a violent person." Wei Ying said in defeat.

Wei Ying then raised two fingers in front of Lan Zhan and successfully caught his attention. Wei Ying realised that Lan Zhan's eyes followed his fingers. "Old Fashioned Boy, what number is this?"

"Two" Lan Zhan replied.

WWX: "Oh, you replied."

LWJ: "Mn."

WWX: "You even replied to that?"

LWJ: "Mn."

WWX: "Are you going to answer everything I ask?"

LWJ: "Mn"

Wei Ying thought in his head 'This Old Fashioned Boy doesn't only say Mn right? I should ask him something that can't possibly be Mn...'

An idea popped up in Wei Ying's mind and he asked "Then..., what is your name?"

***NOTES***
I didn't want to make Lan Zhan drunk so early but oh well, I can make him drunk again next time hehe. and...

WEI YING ASKED FOR HIS NAME. I wrote the next chapter down already but i'll upload it after some time so STAY IN SUSPENSE.

Also... Are there any scenes your want to see in the story? I'll try to include it!

Thanks for reading!