Chapt 74 - Meeting

The next day, Wei Ying had trouble getting up. He had trouble waking up and standing up.

Lan Zhan kissed him breathless till he woke up, then dressed a moody Wei Ying and helped him to the meeting hall.

In the meeting hall, Lan QiRen and Jiang FengMian were already waiting for them. All 4 of them didn't get a good night's sleep.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan had been doing it, while Jiang FengMian visited Yu ZiYuan's quarters. After seeing the way they died, the way Yu ZiYuan reached her hand and crawled towards him, his heart ached. He immediately went to find her to tell her of his feelings.

He thought that Yu ZiYuan didn't like him very much but the truth was that she was insecure and was just putting up a strong front, especially since Jiang FengMian wasn't a very proactive person.

They had made up and Yu ZiYuan would be moving to Jiang FengMian's bedroom. Lan QiRen had been the only one seriously thinking about whatever happened.

He didn't expect Wei Ying to walk down the demonic path, which was very unacceptable to him. Despite knowing how Wei Ying suffered and the reasons, he was still feeling unsure.

The moment they entered the meeting hall, Lan QiRen stared at Wei Ying. Wei Ying shrunk a little, knowing how much Lan QiRen disliked him.

Lan Zhan shielded him and pulled him to sit after greeting the both of them. Lan QiRen sighed a little, knowing his dear nephew had become a rebellious one for Wei Ying.

They had been discussing about Wen Sect and Wei Ying spoke up. "I... I want to create Stygian Tiger Seal and Chen Qing and save Wen Qing, Wen Ning and their family."

Looking at Lan QiRen's eyes which was practically shooting fireballs out, Wei Ying immediately panicked "I'll only use it once! Only against Wen RuoHan! I'll destroy Stygian Tiger Seal right after!"

The four of them knew that Wei Ying did not lose control of Stygian Tiger Seal but was interrupted by Su She and Jin GuangYao.

Lan Zhan and Uncle Jiang allowed Wei Ying to do as he wishes, hence the three of them looked at Lan QiRen.

Lan QiRen thought about this issue last night. He couldn't think of another way to take Wen RuoHan down other than the Stygian Tiger Seal. Slowly, he nodded his head.

Wei Ying smiled and thanked them, feeling excited to reunite with Chen Qing. They then moved on to the next issue, the marriage.

Lan Zhan spoke first about this issue "We would like to get married this year end"

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying had talked about this issue last night. Lan Zhan started it, saying "Wei Ying, shall we get married this year end?"

Wei Ying had been thinking the same. "Lan Zhan, I..."

Lan Zhan cut off Wei Ying. "Wei Ying, I love you. No matter what happens, I want to be your lifelong partner. Let's get married before the classes start."

Wei Ying felt that maybe Lan Zhan was feeling insecure. "Mn! Lan Zhan, I was thinking the same thing! Let's get married as soon as possible."

Wei Ying then interlocked his fingers with Lan Zhan's. "Lan Zhan, I love you!"

Lan QiRen and Jiang FengMian simply nodded their heads. It was Wei Ying's and Lan Zhan's marriage, hence it was up to them to choose when they wanted to hold it.

The next discussion was about Jin GuangYao, and it was the trickiest one. He had done everything secretly and covered it so well, it was also hard to accuse him without evidence.

They decided that they would settle Wen Sect's matter, then observe Jin GuangYao carefully and only take action when he does something suspicious.

Wei Ying yawned and stretched as he exited the meeting hall. The moment Lan Zhan came out of the meeting hall, Wei Ying jumped on his back.

"Wei Ying, come down" Lan Zhan said.

Wei Ying got a shock "Lan Zhan! Aren't you supposed to smile while walking off?!"

"Wei Ying, come down first" Lan Zhan repeated.

"Lan Zhan! Why are you so mean today?! Lan Er Ge Ge, did you forget who made my ass sore?!" Wei Ying exclaimed, pouting.

Lan QiRen cleared his throat from behind and Wei Ying immediately got off, then awkwardly patted Lan Zhan's back "I... I was joking... haha..."

Lan Zhan then turned around and picked Wei Ying up bridal style, then bowed to Lan QiRen and walked off.

"Lan Zhan! What are you doing?" Wei Ying cried, struggling a little.

"I prefer carrying you this way" Lan Zhan replied.

"Ahh" Wei Ying muttered as he covered his face with both hands, feeling a little embarrassed. "Lan Er Ge Ge, you're getting more and more shameless"

"Wei Ying, call me that if you don't want to walk today." Lan Zhan said, carrying Wei Ying towards his bedroom.

Wei Ying immediately zipped his mouth. His ass really wasn't in the mood to be entered again. "Lan Zhan! Let's go to YunMeng town!" Wei Ying exclaimed.

'This way my ass will definitely be saved.' Wei Ying thought as Lan Zhan nodded and changed direction.

On the way to town, Lan Zhan sliced a bamboo tree and carved a flute for Wei Ying, who smiled and accepted it. Wei Ying felt that he was falling in love with Lan Zhan all over again. Then, they rented the boat at Lotus Lake. The previous time they weren't able to enjoy anything but their sex.

Wei Ying wanted to show Lan Zhan the scenery, his favourite places and eat some fresh lotus.

After doing all he wanted, Wei Ying relaxed as he leaned against Lan Zhan and they continued drifting around Lotus Lake. Wei Ying then took out his bamboo flute and played the song "Wu Ji".

After he finished playing, he turned around and looked at Lan Zhan. "Lan Zhan, this song is very nice. It's my favourite!"