Chapt 2 - Arranged marriage 2

"We're finally here!" Wei Ying said with a yawn, stretching his back.

Jiang Cheng smacked him, saying, "All you did was eat and sleep on the way here. Why are you even tired..."

Wei Ying smacked Jiang Cheng back, making Jiang Cheng shout "Ahh, you!"

Jiang Fengmian and Jiang Yanli shook their heads, smiling. "Let's go, they're waiting."

In the main hall, they greeted one another. Wei Ying looked around and asked, "Where is this... Lan Er Gong Zi?"

Lan XiChen stepped forward with a smile and said "WangJi has business down the mountain, please pardon his absence."

WWX: 'Oh, so his name is WangJi...'

Wei Ying returned a smile, "No problem"

Lan Qiren nodded at Lan XiChen and Lan XiChen said, "Wei Gong Zi, Jiang Gong Zi, Jiang Gu Niang, please follow me. I'll take you to the dormitory."

The four of them then left the main hall, allowing Lan Qiren and Jiang Fengmian to talk more about the marriage. On the way to the dormitory, Wei Ying couldn't help himself but jump about, exclaiming at the beautiful scenery, till they stumbled upon a wall with lots a carved words. "What on earth is this?" Wei Ying asked as he scrutinized the words on the wall.

"This is our Wall of Rules and we have over four thousand rules." Lan XiChen explains.

"Four... Four thousand rules?! Shi Jie... Jiang Cheng... save me... how am i supposed to survive here..."

Lan XiChen chuckled, "Wei Gong Zi, you have a sense of humour."

Jiang Cheng smacked Wei Ying on the back, feeling embarrassed by Wei Ying's continuous complaints, especially in front of Lan XiChen.

The next morning...

"Wei WuXian. Get your lazy ass up." After a moment of silence, Jiang Cheng shouted again. "Wei WuXian! We must go greet Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen! They woke up at 5am. It's already 7am and you're still sleeping?!" Hearing no response, Jiang Cheng couldn't wait anymore and barged into the room, only to find it empty with a letter placed on the table. It read, "I'm running away. Don't bother finding me."

"Wei WuXian! How ridiculous!" Jiang Cheng said as he gritted his teeth.

"A-Cheng, what's wrong?"

"Jie, look at what Wei WuXian did!" Jiang Cheng whined as he passed the letter to Jiang Yanli.

Jiang Fengmian who stood behind her frowned and said, "Let him be. There is still 2 more years for him to do whatever he wants."

***NOTES***
Lan Er Gong Zi = Lan Zhan
Gong Zi = Young Master
Jie = Sister

For short forms,
(i'll be using more in the next chapt)
Wei Ying = WWX (Wei WuXian)
Lan Zhan = LWJ (Lan WangJi)

'...' = thoughts
"..." = verbally said out loud