Chapt 16 - Last Night

It's 5am...

Lan Zhan woke up, seeing Wei Ying lying on his chest. He found his arms placed around Wei Ying, giving him a bear hug. Lan Zhan was startled and got up, waking Wei Ying up.

"What's wrong?" Wei Ying groaned.

"You... last night..." Lan Zhan stammered.

"Ahh last night! Now I get why you don't drink alcohol. You are so bad at it! Do you remember what you even did? HAHAHA" Wei Ying started teasing Lan Zhan.

LWJ: "What?"

WWX: "You talked a lot!"

LWJ: "Example?"

WWX: "Hmmm... i got to know more about you!"

Lan Zhan turned around, wanting to walk away when Wei Ying suddenly shouted "LAN ZHAN!"

Lan Zhan widened his eyes in surprise "You...! How?"

Wei Ying smirked "You told me last night!"

Seeing Lan Zhan frown, Wei Ying continued "Hey... don't be angry... you already know my name. Why not we just introduce ourselves again? I'm Wei Ying, Wei Wu Xian. Nice to meet you! Now I know you're Lan Zhan too. Since we have slept together, we're more than good buddies already!"

Lan Zhan was shocked beyond words at what Wei Ying just said. "We didn't!"

Wei Ying smirked again, enjoying Lan Zhan's reactions. "How did you know? You don't even remember what happened last night!"

Upon hearing this, Lan Zhan frowned even deeper, hesitating for a moment. 'Did we really...'

"What are you thinking? We slept together on the same bed didn't we? Why do you look confused? Hahaha Lan Zhan, you can't be thinking..." Wei Ying teased.

"I didn't!" Lan Zhan interrupted him.

"Haha I'm just kidding. But... you seriously don't remember what happened last night?" Wei Ying asked while moving his head closer to Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan saw a scene from last night where his face and Wei Ying's face were so close while Wei Ying teased him 'Are you sure? I'll do unspeakable things to you, you know? You seem so pure but you actually aren't, right?' He stumbled back in shock. Lan Zhan then saw a glimpse of him being pinched by Wei Ying and him biting Wei Ying and that Wei Ying was afraid of dogs. He was even more surprised when he gave Wei Ying a hug and pressed his acupuncture point on his waist such that Wei Ying couldn't move.

Lan Zhan couldn't remember everything or in detail but just saw a few scenes of them. Probably those that left an impact in his mind. These scenes which explained almost everything that happened made him blush and went into a daze.

"Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying said as he waved his hand in front of Lan Zhan's face. Wei Ying sat on the bed and waited for Lan Zhan to snap out of his daze. He noticed Lan Zhan's ear was bright red and chuckled. 'He must be remembering things from last night. He looks embarrassed. So cute... Lan Zhan...' Wei Ying thought as he continued to stare at Lan Zhan.

A scene suddenly appeared which showed Wei Ying twisting his forehead ribbon over his wrist. Lan Zhan immediately snap out of his daze and touched his forehead, just to realize his forehead ribbon wasn't there. He immediately looked up at Wei Ying. "Return it to me."

Wei Ying was confused at first then he remembered "Ah, so you remember that I took your forehead ribbon? Why should I return it?"

Lan Zhan replied "... It is very important to me. Not anyone can touch it..."

Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan. 'He doesn't remember telling me of its significance? Looks like he only remembers bits and pieces.' Wei Ying thought and the desire to tease Lan Zhan surfaced. "Aren't I 'not anyone'? Since it's important, how about I keep it for you!"

Lan Zhan was once again, left speechless. He couldn't deal with this man teasing him. He didn't know how to. He could only stutter a "You..." like usual.

Wei Ying hopped off the bed and had a great idea. He touched Lan Zhan's chin with his index finger and teased "Why don't you call my name? I'll return it if you do. Xian Xian, A-Xian or Wei Ge Ge is fine by me!"

Lan Zhan's ear turned red. "Wei Ying! You... Shameless!" Lan Zhan said with his low deep voice.

Wei Ying shivered a little. This was the second time Lan Zhan called his name and it sounded as good as it did the first time. He felt that Lan Zhan saying 'Wei Ying' was good enough so Wei Ying returned the forehead ribbon. "Your low voice accompanied with the Gusu dialect sounds nice. I'm satisfied. Lan Zhan, you really should talk more!" He said, while thinking 'and call my name more'.