Chapt 72 - Wu Ji

"Wei WuXian" Yu ZiYuan called, which shocked Wei Ying to the core as Yu ZiYuan had always referred to him as "You".

"Yes Madam Yu!" Wei Ying said with a hint of happiness in him. Yu ZiYuan then handed him something.

"Your mother always had this artifact with her. It's a family heirloom. Since you're getting married, take it." Yu ZiYuan said.

Despite all the rumours about Wei Ying's parents and the Jiang couple, Yu ZiYuan had actually gotten along with Wei Ying's mother and knew that the rumours were false.

However, her pride didn't let her act so affectionately in front of others. She disliked hearing such rumours too.

Yu ZiYuan held out a palm-sized artifact that was in the shape of an incense burner, but there were no holes or openings except one on the top.

<shape of this incense burner>

"Tonight, drip a drop of your blood first, then Lan Zhan's blood at the top

"Tonight, drip a drop of your blood first, then Lan Zhan's blood at the top. After that, cultivate for the night. It will only recognize the two of you as partner owners.

I'm not clear on what it does. However, it intertwines your lives. That's why your parents..." Yu ZiYuan said, before turning around to leave.

"Thank you, Madam Yu!!" Wei Ying exclaimed. Lan Zhan expressed his thanks too.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan interlocked hands as they walked around Lotus Pier. Wei Ying then brought Lan Zhan to the woods beside and told him about how Jiang Cheng chased him out and threatened him with dogs when they first met.

Wei Ying was so scared he ran here and it was his ShiJie who carried him back and on the way, saw an injured Jiang Cheng who chased after them. She ended up carrying the both of them back.

Lan Zhan smiled listening to Wei Ying's stories. "Lan Zhan! Don't suddenly smile like that! You're giving me a heart attack!!" Wei Ying exclaimed when he received a shock by Lan Zhan's smile.

Lan Zhan then pressed Wei Ying against the tree. "Wei Ying, I love you." Lan Zhan said as he kissed Wei Ying.

They kissed so passionately that they forgot where they were and loosened each other's robes.

"Lan Zhan, I love you too" Wei Ying replied. "Lan Zhan... what do you love about me?"

"Everything!" Lan Zhan said as he rubbed Wei Ying's hole.

"Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying blushed as he lightly smacked Lan Zhan's shoulder. "I love everything about you too!" Wei Ying said as he rubbed Lan Zhan's crotch.

Wei Ying had a shock. Lan Zhan was already hard. "Lan Zhan... do you want to put it in me right now?"

Lan Zhan's eyes widened as his breath got heavier. However, he didn't immediately agree as out of 5 times they did it without preparation, Wei Ying bled three times.

"Lan Zhan... you don't have to worry" Wei Ying said, knowing Lan Zhan's concern.

Turning around, Wei Ying placed both hands on the tree and stuck his ass out. "Quick! Lan Zhan! Lan Er Ge Ge!"

Wei Ying successfully seduced Lan Zhan as Lan Zhan immediately took off his pants and thrusted into Wei Ying.

"Ahhhh!" Wei Ying screamed in pain. Lan Zhan panicked and looked down. It was already late in the evening, hence it was a little hard to see.

"... Wei Ying, sorry..." Lan Zhan said. Everytime this happens, he blamed himself for not insisting on preparing Wei Ying first.

"It's fine, Lan Zhan. I couldn't wait." Wei Ying replied, knowing Lan Zhan felt bad.

"... Can I move?" Lan Zhan asked, placing both hands on Wei Ying's hips.

Blushing, Wei Ying said "Yes, gently..."

Lan Zhan's gentle wasn't the same as Wei Ying. Lan Zhan thrusted into Wei Ying and increased his speed as Wei Ying loosened.

Their vigorous activity ended hours later. Returning to Wei Ying's room, they then remembered the family heirloom.

Wei Ying picked it up and read the name "Wu Ji". Thinking after a while, Wei Ying exclaimed "Lan Zhan! It's a combination of both our names!"

Holding WuJi between them, Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan. Remembering Madam Yu saying that it would intertwine their lives, he asked "Lan Zhan... are you sure you want to do this?"

Lan Zhan immediately grabbed Wei Ying's hand. "Wei Ying, you can't back out nor leave me. Dead or alive, I want to be with you."

Wei Ying smiled "I won't, Lan Zhan. Let's do it then."

Grabbing BiChen, Wei Ying slit a small cut on his finger and dripped it on WuJi. Lan Zhan then grabbed SuiBian and did the same.

They didn't have to use each other's swords but Wei Ying liked using BiChen to slit his finger when drawing talismans. Lan Zhan saw Wei Ying use BiChen and wanted to use SuiBian.

With that, the two of them sat on Wei Ying's
bed and started cultivating. Wei Ying don't usually take cultivation too seriously. However, he felt that he needed to as it was something that bonds him and Lan Zhan together. He didn't want to be the one ruining it.

Soon, they felt energy rising in their bodies. The energy surged through their bodies as Wei Ying and Lan Zhan tried their best to meditate. After some time, they were both sucked into a dimensional space.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan looked at each other. Suddenly, a screen appeared and they saw themselves in it.

Lan QiRen and Jiang FengMian felt the sudden spike in energy and immediately headed to Wei Ying's bedroom. Standing outside, they set up a protective barrier.