Chapt 37 - Like 4

Lan Zhan pulled off his forehead ribbon and tied Wei Ying's hands to the pole at the corner of the bed. Wei Ying didn't resist. In fact, he blushed as Lan Zhan had told him the importance of the forehead ribbon before.

Lan Zhan then pulled off all of Wei Ying's clothes. Suddenly being stripped naked, Wei Ying felt embarrassed and tried resisting. He wriggled his body, trying to find a place to hide in. He crossed his legs, trying to hide his hardness from Lan Zhan. With his hands tied up, he couldn't cover his naked body.

Even though Wei Ying was embarrassed, the pleasure he felt increased and he became more excited. Lan Zhan stared at Wei Ying's body. He looked at it as if he discovered a treasure and he could feel Wei Ying's excitement. He wanted to stare and look at Wei Ying's body all the time but seeing Wei Ying squirming around, he couldn't control himself.

Lan Zhan pecked Wei Ying's lips then nibbled his ears, before leaving his marks on Wei Ying's neck. His hands roamed around his new found treasure.

Wei Ying moved everytime Lan Zhan's hand was on him. Wei Ying wiggled around, feeling pleasure, at the same time, exciting Lan Zhan even more.

Wei Ying then asked Lan Zhan to remove the forehead ribbon but Lan Zhan refused. "Please, Lan Zhan, I want you to feel good too."

Lan Zhan slid his pants down a little, revealing his cock. Wei Ying stared at it's huge size. He then shivered 'That's not going in me right?'

Lan Zhan leaned down and grabbed Wei Ying's cock in one hand and the other poked his tiny hole.

Wei Ying's eyes widened "Lan Zhan! You can't! Don't touch there!" Wei Ying was frantically moving about, trying to escape Lan Zhan's hands.

"No... Lan Zhan, I... I don't know how men do it..." Wei Ying said, embarrassed.

"I'll do it." Lan Zhan said.

"No! You can't! I'm scared... I'm scared, Lan Zhan." Wei Ying's eyes teared up a little at Lan Zhan's threatening finger which was poking about at the entrance of the hole and his threatening huge size hanging around near his hole.

Lan Zhan took his hand away from Wei Ying's hole and kissed Wei Ying. "Alright, we'll not for today."

Lan Zhan really wanted to but he didn't want to scare off Wei Ying. Whereas Wei Ying thought 'for today?'

Lan Zhan then started rubbing his dick against Wei Ying's. Seeing Wei Ying moan in pleasure, he couldn't help it and used his large hand to grab both their dicks, stroking them together.

As Wei Ying's moans and pants increased, Lan Zhan's pace increased. Wei Ying asked for a kiss and Lan Zhan gave it to him immediately.

"Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying cried as he moaned and came.

Lan Zhan came right after he heard Wei Ying shout his name. He laid on Wei Ying's body, head against Wei Ying's neck, breathing in Wei Ying's scent.

"Huff... Lan Zhan... release my hands... huff... please... it's sore..." Wei Ying said while catching his breath. His whole body had no more energy.

Lan Zhan with his body still on Wei Ying, lifted his head and arms to untie the knot. Wei Ying's hands were finally free. His hands had no energy. He slowly moved his hands and wrapped it around Lan Zhan.

"Thanks Lan Zhan" Wei Ying said. Lan Zhan knew Wei Ying meant thanks for not forcing him to go further.

He replied "Mn."

"Lan Zhan, I like you." Wei Ying said.

"Wei Ying, I like you too." Lan Zhan replied. Wei Ying could feel Lan Zhan tighten his hug around him before lifting his head to kiss Wei Ying.

Lan Zhan then got up and cleaned up Wei Ying, dressed him, then settled himself before squeezing into the same bed.

Like how they occasionally slept, Wei Ying snuggled into Lan Zhan's arms and leaned his head against Lan Zhan's chest. Lan Zhan pulled Wei Ying closer than before.

This time, they didn't feel awkward or embarrassed. They knew of each other feelings which reciprocated theirs.

Wei Ying felt grateful beyond words. He was happier than when he first received SuiBian and felt full and satisfied. Lan Zhan wasn't very different either. He felt the same as Wei Ying did. Both of them fell asleep more comfortable than ever.

***NOTES***
'felt full' does not mean 'stomach full' but opposite of feeling empty.