Chapt 20 - Kiss

After roaming for some time, they finally caught more than half the preys together. They placed first in the event, getting the prizes Wei Ying wanted. Wei Ying placed the prize money into Lan Zhan's money pouch.

"Lan Zhan! Look! I contributed money in here too! It's definitely our money now!" Wei Ying said. He joined this competition as he wanted to contribute money into Lan Zhan's money pouch and a hunting competition is definitely fun.

Lan Zhan nodded his head but in his head, he was wondering 'Did Wei Ying join this competition for this?'. He couldn't help but ask "Are you trying to earn money?"

Wei Ying replied "Yea, I must help this handsome young man make sure his wallet doesn't become empty."

Lan Zhan smiled in his heart, liking that Wei Ying called him handsome. That means that Wei Ying found him handsome. "That is not necessary."

"Come on, I know that you're rich but I'm not that shameless as to live off you for so long." Wei Ying said and pouted his lips.

Lan Zhan thought that Wei Ying was so cute and felt many people staring at Wei Ying as he continued acting cute. He immediately grabbed Wei Ying's wrist and pulled him away before he started flirting or before others started flirting with him.

"Lan Zhan, where are we going?" Wei Ying asked, curious as to why Lan Zhan wanted to leave that place so quickly.

"Back to the inn" Lan Zhan replied.

***

During dinner, Wei Ying was oddly silent. Lan Zhan felt guilty about kissing him without permission and went to get him the best wine the inn offered. Wei Ying's eyes lighted up immediately. Wei Ying was silent because he couldn't stop thinking about his first kiss and how good it was.

Wei Ying wanted the kiss again. He asked for more wine and ended up drinking 7 jars. This wine was exceptionally strong and Wei Ying became drunk, clinging to Lan Zhan and trying to make him drink. "Wei Ying," Lan Zhan called out. He was about to say 'stop' when Wei Ying shoved a cup of wine into his mouth.

Lan Zhan fell asleep. Clumsily, Wei Ying brought Lan Zhan to the bed and sat beside him. "Lan Zhan... wake up... play with me..."

After a while, Lan Zhan woke up and Wei Ying pounced on Lan Zhan. "You really woke up! Play with me!"

Lan Zhan nodded his head. They sat on the bed cross legged, facing each other. Wei Ying lifted his right hand and said "Let's play catch!"

Lan Zhan then used his left hand to catch Wei Ying's right hand. Wei Ying reached his left hand over to pull Lan Zhan's hand away and tell him that he meant real catching but Lan Zhan grabbed his other hand.

Lan Zhan stared at Wei Ying's hands. They felt comfortable, like they belong in his hands. He brought one hand closer to his lips. He felt like biting down on it but remembered that it made Wei Ying scared so he started nibbling Wei Ying's fingers.

Wei Ying looked horrified as Lan Zhan opened his mouth to bite his fingers. 'Eh? It doesn't hurt... It feels... itchy' Wei Ying started giggling out. His eyes then landed on Lan Zhan's lips as Lan Zhan nibbled his finger.

"Lan Zhan... want me to teach you how to kiss?" Wei Ying asked as he stared at Lan Zhan's lips hungrily.

Lan Zhan nodded his head while staring at Wei Ying's lips. 'I want to kiss you' He thought repeatedly in his mind. Seeing Lan Zhan nod his head, Wei Ying went in for a kiss.

The kiss felt familiar, hot and good. They were both drunk in the kiss. They both wanted more as they both became aggressive and they both started panting harder.

When they finally pulled apart, Lan Zhan collapsed on the bed front facing up while Wei Ying collapsed on top of him, back facing up. Lan Zhan turned his head and all he saw was Wei Ying's ear. The ear he wanted to nibble on.

He moved his mouth towards Wei Ying's ear and started nibbling on it. "Ahhh... Lan Zhan, it feels weird... Ahhh... Nghhh Lan Zhan I... it feels good... Lan Zhan" Wei Ying moaned. This was the first time someone nibbled or even got close to his ear, his sensitive spot.

Lan Zhan like hearing Wei Ying moan while calling out his name so he continued. When he was finally done, Wei Ying immediately kissed Lan Zhan hungrily.

After the kiss, Wei Ying was panting beyond words. He tried pulling away a few times when he was out of breath but Lan Zhan pulled him back. He buried his face in Lan Zhan's shoulders and as he thought about how good it was, how Lan Zhan kept pulling him back, he slowly fell asleep while breathing in Lan Zhan's sandalwood scent.

Lan Zhan wanted more but Wei Ying seemed like he really couldn't take it. As Wei Ying burried his face in Lan Zhan's shoulders, Lan Zhan felt proud, confident and happy. He could tell that Wei Ying enjoyed it.

Lan Zhan could feel Wei Ying breathing against his neck which tickled him a little. As Lan Zhan felt Wei Ying's breathing steadied, he placed his hands around Wei Ying and fell asleep too.

***NOTES***
IM NOT GOOD AT WRITING THIS SO SORRY IF IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH