Chapt 83 - Back Mountain

Lan Zhan nodded his head. "ShuFu said we can study the music books in the Room of Forbidden Books and occasionally go to the back mountains (to see if there is another whirpool like the other version of them got sucked into)"

Wei Ying smiled, excited to study on other music. "What about Lan Sect... Brother-in-law?"

Lan XiChen smiled. "I have looked through them some but... they rest seem to be of interest to me. Brother-in-law, please make good use of them."

Wei Ying nodded his head, feeling as if he got a new mission while Lan Zhan beamed, pleased at hearing his brother address Wei Ying as brother-in-law. Lan XiChen then excused himself. Lan Zhan hugged Wei Ying and Wei Ying smiled "Lan Zhan, shall we head to the back mountains first? I hope to see the rabbits soon"

Lan Zhan nodded his head. Wei Ying then turned around "Why don't we go in through the cave exit? Old Mis- Shufu brought you guys there before right?" (when they were running from wen sect)

Lan Zhan shook his head. "Let time take it's course." Wei Ying thought for a while then nodded his head. "Mn, let's go then."

At the back mountains, Lan Zhan folded his robes neatly while Wei Ying threw his robes around. Lan Zhan was about to enter the Cold Spring when Wei Ying grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"Lan Er Ge Ge, not taking off your pants?" Wei Ying said with a wide smile. "It's very cold" Lan Zhan replied.

Wei Ying wrapped his arms around Lan Zhan's neck. "Lan Er Ge Ge, you'll warm me up right?"

Lan Zhan eyes widened slightly. He pulled off Wei Ying's pants, then his, and placed it at the rocks right by the side of the Cold Spring, just in case anything happened.

Lan Zhan then princess-carried a giggling Wei Ying into the Cold Spring. "AHHH" Wei Ying screamed and threw his arms wildly. "It's cold, it's cold, Lan Zhan, help!!!"

Lan Zhan kissed him on his cheek and said "Wei Ying, I'm already hugging you"

Wei Ying let go of Lan Zhan and rubbed his hands furiously. "Hehe... I forgot how cold it was. Lan Zhan! Warm me up!"

Lan Zhan immediately pulled Wei Ying back into his embrace with a deep, heated, fierce kiss and only pulled away when Wei Ying was left breathless.

"Lan Zhan... I meant hugging me to warm me up..." Wei Ying said, pouting. "You seduced me" Lan Zhan claimed, wrapping his arms around Wei Ying's waist.

"Hehe, Lan Zhan, I was turned on by the kiss but the Cold Spring is so cold that it cooled me down already" Wei Ying said, then turned around to wander off.

However, Lan Zhan didn't let him. Lan Zhan was not going to lose to the Cold Spring. He grabbed Wei Ying and pulled him back into his embrace.

"Lan Zhan, what are you ahhh... mnnnn..." Wei Ying started moaning as Lan Zhan sucked on the back of his neck with one hand playing with his nipples, the other stroking his cock.

"Lan Zhan.... Mnnn... Nghhh..." Wei Ying moaned as Lan Zhan stroke faster and started fingering Wei Ying.

Suddenly, Lan Zhan pulled out his fingers. Wei Ying was about to whimper when he was suddenly thrusted into with Lan Zhan's huge, hard dick.

Wei Ying came continuously as Lan Zhan thrusted continuously in him. Lan Zhan was taller than Wei Ying and the sight of Wei Ying's cock cumming continuously in pleasure turned Lan Zhan on even greater.

Lan Zhan shifted Wei Ying to let him rest his hands on the rocks as his body formed an 'r' shape, then grabbed Wei Ying's hips and thrusted into him even more fiercely.

Wei Ying kept moaning and calling out Lan Zhan's name and came for the second time. Lan Zhan then pulled out and came onto the entrance of Wei Ying's hole.

Lan Zhan then turned Wei Ying around and kissed him. Hugging him, he asked "Wei Ying, are you feeling warm?"

"Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying called out as he was still panting and blushed as he said "You... You came on my butt..."

Lan Zhan looked down then kissed Wei Ying on his lips. Slowly, he carried Wei Ying up and spread his butt cheeks while slowly pushing his dick in.

Lan Zhan then sat at the bottom of the Cold Spring near the rocks, which made Wei Ying yelp at the sudden coldness.

Wei Ying wrapped his arms and legs around Lan Zhan's body and kissed him as Lan Zhan thrusted Wei Ying up and down.

Wei Ying became tired and leaned his head against Lan Zhan's shoulders as Lan Zhan did the work. Soon, they both came.

Wei Ying was tired and Lan Zhan decided to go easy on him. Lan Zhan back-hugged Wei Ying as Wei Ying leaned on Lan Zhan. "This is comfortable" Wei Ying sighed in content.

Lan Zhan started meditating in that position. Wei Ying got bored and tried talking to him but there was no response. He then wanted to get up and walk around but couldn't move as he was held tightly by Lan Zhan.

Soon, Wei Ying fell asleep while leaning against Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan opened his eyes to see his cute, naked Wei Ying asleep.

Lan Zhan wanted to attack Wei Ying there but decided not to disturb his sleep. After dressing Wei Ying and himself up, he princess-carried Wei Ying to JingShi and laid him on the bed.

Lan Zhan cuddled Wei Ying and stroked his hair, occasionally planting kisses on his forehead, eyes, nose, lips and cheeks.

Wei Ying only woke up close to dinner time and frowned as he looked around but did not see Lan Zhan. Sighing, he buried his face in their pillow and breathed in Lan Zhan's scent. 'How nice' Wei Ying smiled.

After sniffing for some time, Wei Ying started kicking his legs up and down and throwing his hands about. "Lan Zhan... where are youuuu..." Wei Ying mumbled as he snuggled into the pillow.

Lan Zhan had been watching Wei Ying from outside the door and caught Wei Ying sniffing the pillow. Feeling happy, he brought the two trays of food in.

Wei Ying turned around as soon as he heard sounds and smelled the spicy food. Happily, he jumped up. "Oooh, Lan Zhan! You got me spicy food!"

"Mn" Lan Zhan replied as he poured tea for the two of them. Wei Ying happily sat down and eyed the delicious food. "One day I'll cook for you, Lan Zhan."