Chapt 47 - Medicine 2

Lan Zhan woke up at 5am as usual. Seeing Wei Ying sleeping soundly, Lan Zhan smiled. Lan Zhan got up and limped his way out.

"Young master, you're injured! Why aren't you resting?" The inn owner asked out of concern.

"Where can I purchase medicine?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Ah! I'll get someone to get it for you! Please go back and rest." The kind inn owner replied and immediately asked someone to purchase the medicine needed.

"Thank you." Lan Zhan bowed politely. He then limped his way back to the inn.

After a while, there were knocks on the door and Lan Zhan took the medicine and thanked the person. Lan Zhan then headed to Wei Ying and opened up his robes.

Lan Zhan felt upset worried and angry upon seeing the many open wounds. He scolded himself for not following Wei Ying to the restaurant, for not finding Wei Ying earlier. He carefully wiped Wei Ying's body, then applied the medicine on the front.

Wei Ying woke up from the stinging pain. He had a shocked when he realised that his robes were opened up. He blushed whenever Lan Zhan rubbed the medicine on his body.

"Morning, Lan Zhan. Where did you get the medicine from? You didn't walk out right? You're still injured. You shouldn't push yourself" Wei Ying rambled out of concern.

"The inn owner got it for me" Lan Zhan replied. "Turn over"

"I'll help you apply yours later" Wei Ying said while obediently turning, lying on his front.

Lan Zhan took Wei Ying's robes off to apply the medicine properly. Wei Ying blushed and felt embarrassed. "I'll do it myself"

"You can't see behind" Lan Zhan replied, while applying the medicine. Lan Zhan was gentle as he didn't want to hurt Wei Ying but Wei Ying's back was sensitive.

Wei Ying started trembling. "What's wrong?" Lan Zhan asked. He had been very gentle. "Is it very pain?"

"It's very... ticklish" Wei Ying replied as he turned his head to face Lan Zhan, his face flushed.

Lan Zhan was shocked. Wei Ying looked so... sexy... Lan Zhan couldn't think and kissed Wei Ying. Wei Ying who was already turned on by Lan Zhan's touch, kissed him back.

When they finally broke apart, Lan Zhan calmed down a little. "Lan Zhan... can we do it?" Wei Ying asked.

"Finish applying the medicine first." Lan Zhan replied, grabbing the medicine once again.

"I'll sweat so we can apply it later..." Wei Ying said, reaching to kiss Lan Zhan. "Lie down, your legs are injured." Wei Ying said.

After Wei Ying's persistence, Lan Zhan gave in. Lying on top of Lan Zhan, Wei Ying kissed Lan Zhan while removing his robes. In no time, Lan Zhan became hard. Wei Ying positioned himself above Lan Zhan's dick, feeling nervous.

He had never done it without being fingered before. Lan Zhan sat up wanting to prepare Wei Ying but Wei Ying pushed Lan Zhan down. "Just stay still, Lan Zhan."

Wei Ying then spreaded his butt cheeks and slowly placed the tip of Lan Zhan's dick in his hole.

"Nghhh, you're too big Lan Zhan... it won't fit..." Wei Ying said, trying his best. Lan Zhan sat up and kissed Wei Ying. He then left hickeys on Wei Ying's neck, which made Wei Ying's hole twitch.

Wei Ying forced himself down Lan Zhan's dick and it went a little deeper. "Lan Zhan... help me... push me down" Wei Ying shyly said.

Giving Wei Ying a kiss, Lan Zhan slammed Wei Ying down against him. "AHHH!" Wei Ying screamed. Wei Ying trembled and stayed at his spot. "It hurts..." He whimpered and whined a little.

Wei Ying then pushed Lan Zhan down and kissed him. After his hole got used to Lan Zhan's size, Wei Ying then got back up and started moving.

Wei Ying thrusted himself up and down slowly, then went faster and faster. "Nghh! Ahhh! Nghh! Lan Zhan! Mnn.. Ahh!" Wei Ying moaned.

Lan Zhan couldn't help it. He sat up and placed his hands on Wei Ying's hips, thrusting Wei Ying against him even faster.

With Lan Zhan's help, Wei Ying was thrusted into even faster and deeper. "Ahhh Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying shouted as he released.

When Wei Ying came, he tightened his hole much to Lan Zhan's liking. Soon after, Lan Zhan took himself out and came. Lan Zhan then grabbed the wet towel and immediately wiped the both of them.

"Lan Zhan, that was good." Wei Ying said panting "I think I'll heal faster if we do it more often"

Lan Zhan gave Wei Ying a kiss and reminded him "Medicine." Wei Ying then nodded his head "Alright alright" and turned his back to Lan Zhan, allowing Lan Zhan to apply the medicine.

After being bandaged, Wei Ying took the medicine and applied them on Lan Zhan's legs, bandaging them up too.