Chapt 11 - Closer

After entering their room, Lan Zhan asked Wei Ying "Why wait till tomorrow?"

Wei Ying replied "You could also tell that it doesn't have a very high resentful energy right? It probably isn't here for revenge. It'll be safe."

Lan Zhan clarified himself "I know it's safe but why tomorrow?"

Wei Ying actually knew what Lan Zhan meant. He then said "To be honest, I don't really like this owner. It will be a good scare for him. It's harmless anyway."

After a while of silence, Wei Ying asked "Are you unhappy that I'm delaying it just to scare him because I don't like him?"

Lan Zhan shook his head. Wei Ying then happily sat at the table and poured tea for both of them. Soon, their meals came. "Hey, aren't we buddies already? Drink some wine with me!" Wei Ying said, offering Lan Zhan alcohol again.

"I don't drink alcohol." Lan Zhan said, before digging in.

"Tch, Old fashioned boy. You really don't give me any face." Wei Ying said while grabbing the spicy food from Lan Zhan's tray and pouring the bland soup into Lan Zhan's empty bowl.

Wei Ying thought that Lan Zhan would definitely react to this but all Lan Zhan did was say "No talking when eating."

Lan Zhan was about to prepare to sleep while Wei Ying casted the golden thread again. Lan Zhan frowned a little but continued tucking himself in.

"Hey, why are you sleeping already? What time do you even wake up? You're always awake before me." Wei Ying asked.

Lan Zhan said "Sleep at 9pm, Rise at 5am."

"5am?! I sleep at 1am and rise at 11am!" Wei Ying said in disbelief.

Wei Ying wasn't expecting a reply when Lan Zhan said "You woke up at 12pm" which made Wei Ying laugh uncontrollably. This man actually bothered replying and it was to correct the timing he woke up at?

After Wei Ying saw that Lan Zhan went to sleep, he was too bored to do anything and went to sleep too.

***

The morning came and again, Lan Zhan tried waking Wei Ying up. After meditating for a while, he would go over and try to wake Wei Ying up and then go back to meditating. At about 11am when Wei Ying said he would wake up, he walked over to the bed.

"Wake..." Just as he was about to say "up", he tripped over Wei Ying's misplaced boots and ended up crashing into Wei Ying's chest.

Wei Ying groaned as he woke up. Lan Zhan who was staring at Wei Ying, thinking to himself that after looking closely, this man is actually quite cute and good-looking, got all flustered and tried to get up as quickly as possible.

"Eh? Old fashioned boy, what a way to wake me up! Is this your new method? To dive into my embrace so early in the morning?" Wei Ying said, rubbing his chest.

As he stood up, he caught sight of Lan Zhan's ear turning red. "Ah Hah! I caught you blushing! Old fashioned boy, you're shy about this? Hahaha! Don't be, don't be! You're so handsome, I'll forgive you! In fact, since you're so handsome and so nice to me, I'll let you hug me once every day! Hahaha"

Hearing this, Lan Zhan's ear got even redder. "You... I only tripped on your boots! You... Shameless!"

"Hahahahaha" Wei Ying continued laughing at Lan Zhan. This was the first time he saw Lan Zhan blushing and this flustered. He thought to himself "This handsome man is cute too..."