Chapt 15 - Drunk 2

WWX: "What is your name?"

LWJ: "Old Fashioned Boy"

Wei Ying was dumbfounded. Then he started laughing uncontrollably. Lan Zhan who was watching Wei Ying laugh uncontrollably in his arms, frowned and asked "Why are you laughing?"

Wei Ying stared at Lan Zhan and thought that he was so cute. He pinched Lan Zhan's cheeks which made Lan Zhan's ear turn pink.

LWJ: "You! What are you doing!"

WWX: "I'm pinching your cheeks."

LWJ: "Why?"

Wei Ying froze. 'Why? Because it looks soft and cute?' Wei Ying thought. Seeing no reaction, Lan Zhan remembered Wei Ying laughing and frowned again. He asked "Why did you laugh?"

WWX: "Ah right! I wasn't asking for the name I call you. I was asking for your birth name!"

LWJ: "Oh..."

WWX: "So what's your birth name?"

LWJ: "Lan Zhan"

WWX: "Ah! Lan Zhan! I finally know your name! Why were you playing hard to get?"

LWJ: "I didn't."

WWX: "You really reply to everything now"

LWJ: "Mn"

There was a moment of silence and just staring. Wei Ying tried to get out of Lan Zhan's grip but failed. He decided to tease Lan Zhan. Wei Ying brought his face closer to Lan Zhan which made Lan Zhan's ear turn from pink to red.

WWX: "Lan Zhan~ Aren't you letting go of me~"

LWJ: "No."

WWX: "Are you sure? I'll do unspeakable things to you, you know? You seem so pure but you actually aren't, right?"

Lan Zhan's ear turned even redder which made Wei Ying grin. Other than Lan Zhan's change of facial expressions, his ear blushing was the thing that amused Wei Ying the most. Hearing the last sentence, Lan Zhan immediately said "You!" and sat up so quickly, bumping into Wei Ying's forehead.

They both sat still for a while as they didn't expect the bump. Wei Ying saw that he was free and he took a deep breath out. His chest felt suffocated earlier, though he assumed it's because Lan Zhan's hand was pressing onto his neck.

"Lan Zhan, I wanted to ask this for some time but... what on earth is this forehead ribbon for? Quite a few people in Gusu wears it, huh." Wei Ying said as he dangled the forehead ribbon with his right hand in front of Lan Zhan's face.

Lan Zhan reached his hand out in an attempt to grab back his forehead ribbon. Wei Ying pulled back his right hand and pushed his left hand forward showing a stop sign.

"Not so fast. Lan Zhan, you have to answer me first... Ow Ow Ow!" Wei Ying suddenly shouted. "Lan Zhan! Why are you biting my hand? Let go! Let go! My hand is going to fall out! Let go! Are you crazy?"

After biting for some time and not letting go, Wei Ying started to tremble as he thought the one biting him was a dog. Lan Zhan felt it and released his bite.

Wei Ying retreated all the way to the end of the bed, clutching his hand in fear. Lan Zhan felt something in his chest and crawled over to Wei Ying who was still shivering. He gave Wei Ying a motherly hug and said "It's okay"

After Wei Ying managed to calm down, he thought that Lan Zhan's actions were cute, though biting him scared him. "Why are you even so mad over a forehead ribbon?"

"You're not my parent, wife or child. How can I let you touch it." Lan Zhan replied.

"Wi-Wife? Hahaha. So I'm not allowed to touch it huh. Makes me want to touch it more." Wei Ying teased as he wrapped the ribbon around his wrist.

Lan Zhan released Wei Ying and stared at his wrist. "You're not my parent, wife or child. You can't touch it." He said in a warning tone.

"How do you know I'm not your father, mother, wife or child!" Wei Ying teased.

Lan Zhan replied "I'm not married yet!"

Wei Ying laughed and found it so fun, forgetting the Lan Zhan who bit him moments ago. He continued teasing, "I doubt any maiden wants to marry you. Even though you're this good-looking, you're so cold and boring! I say, you won't be able to get married!"

Lan Zhan thought about it and replied, "That's fine too."

Wei Ying was a little taken aback as he didn't expect Lan Zhan to react this way. He was wondering what to say when he saw Lan Zhan crawling back under the covers. "Err... Lan Zhan, what are you doing?"

"It's 9pm, time to rest. Sleep." Lan Zhan said as he placed his hand one over the other, his usual sleeping postition.

Wei Ying followed him and laid down beside him. Then he remembered he still have questions to ask Lan Zhan. He immediately sat up and put his left hand on Lan Zhan's right shoulder, shaking him. "Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan, don't sleep yet! I still have a lot of questions to ask you. Wake up... Lan Zhan?!"

Lan Zhan pulled Wei Ying's hand, making Wei Ying's head crash into his chest. Before Wei Ying could react, Lan Zhan pressed his waist and Wei Ying realized that he couldn't move.

"Lan Zhan, I'm sorry... Release my accupunture point, please? It's so uncomfortable..." Wei Ying pleaded.

"Sleep." Lan Zhan replied as he pulled the covers over them and placed his hands over Wei Ying.

Wei Ying's heart started beating fasted and faster and his face burned hotter and hotter. No one hugged him to sleep other than his parents, which he vaguely even remember. He only remembered the 3 of them cuddling together.

Afted some time, Wei Ying finally calmed himself down and fell asleep on Lan Zhan's chest while listening to Lan Zhan's heartbeat.

***NOTES***
Wei Ying only knows that his future partner's name is 'WangJi' so he didnt know Lan Zhan was his future partner.