"Shitttttt she can get fucked by a GIRL" he stated as I smacked my lips and he started laughing. "Y/N isn't going to do shit you should know her by now you two are solid" he said as I rolled my eyes.

"Where we going?" I asked grabbing my plate as we got into a party bus with all the grooms men and some of my close friends that are coming to the wedding. I dapped up jay and T'Challa sitting down.

"You know where the women going?" I asked out of curiosity. "My mother has a long evening for them" T'Challa stated with a smirk. "Is that a good thing or bad thing?" I questioned "let's just say they can't do shit" steelo said as I chuckled as the party bus started pulling off.

✨Y/N✨

Romonda was talking about something to Tiffany as all the women and I were getting our feet done. "Bitch this itinerary is boring as hell we having tea and shit" Tori whispered as I nodded "I know I'm trying to go party too" i whined leaning back in my chair.

"Yeah even I didn't do this for my bachelorette party" Beyoncé stated as I sighed "I want to throw some ass back" I whined as cardi agreed with me drinking the rest of her champagne.
"I need some Cognac or something" she added.

"So we have tea next, a discussion about marriage and pajamas by ten, bed by eleven?!" Tori questioned. "I want to see some ass too while our men seeing some ass" cardi brought up as I agreed.

"She's pregnant too that's probably why Romonda is doing this" Beyoncé brought up. Shuri sighed loudly "this is boring as hell" she said as we looked at her and giggled "Romonda just wants to keep you and the baby safe" okoye informed.

"So the baby daddy gets to be out but not me?" I asked as okoye shrugged. "She probably doesn't want us to be fucked up, she low key know us pregnant or not" tori said as we shared a small laugh. "This shit boring as fuck Y/N" jasmine whispered whining.

"Okay so we'll get dressed and sneak out iffffff okoye doesn't say anything" I stated looking over at okoye as our heads shifted towards her. "Princess I can't" she said as I sighed. "Well I'm sneaking out to get some dick if we staying here" I said as cardi and tori giggled.

"Your pregnant ass ain't going no where" jasmine said as I groaned once we finished our pedicures we sat down in the living room having tea and small talk then I went on steelo's IG story seeing Erik eating his plate of food at the strip club.

"Yo get her away I'm trying to eat in peace" Erik stated as he was continuing to eat his food side eyeing the strippers making me laugh. "Who the fuck brings food to a strip club and turn down strippers?" Steelo asked the camera as Erik continued bumping his head to the beat of the music and eating the dinner he wanted.

"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen" I said looking at my phone as tori poked her head into my phone and I showed the video of Erik eating a plate of food while in the strip club. Tori burst out into laughter then cardi and jasmine crowded around laughing.

"He want his wife and food he ain't got time for that" jasmine said as I giggled. "Yo they got some koolaid here?" Erik asked as I was cracking up. "No they don't have no damn koolaid my nigga we're at a strip club for your bachelor party and this what you doing?" Steelo asked as Erik looked at the camera.

"Nigga fuck all this sweaty oiled ass I want some koolaid with my cornbread, it smells like straight fucking baby oil, weed, ass and perfume to cover up the ass in this bitch... I don't even want to be here" Erik said going off as I was just laughing.

Steelo flopped the camera onto his self laughing and shaking his head. "Niggas is just ungrateful" he said as I laughed. "Alright my ungrateful ass trying to save your ass from being molly wopped after this night while you posting everything on Instagram dumb ass" Erik shot back standing up.

I could watch these two crack on each other all day it was funny as hell. Erik grabbed something "bruh they ain't even got no damn fruit punch but got apple juice?!" Erik questioned "the fuck they think a toddler in the bitch? Bro who the fuck set this whole party shit up because I'm ready to get the fuck" Erik complained over the music as I was dying.

I stepped out the living room and FaceTimed Erik. He answered on like the third ring as "Clout" was playing in the background loudly. I  just stared at the camera smiling as he looked at me. "You having fun baby?" I asked as he rolled his eyes mad hard and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Babe go see some ass I'm letting you" I said through my giggles. "All I want is some damn koolaid or Minute Maid fruit punch" he complained standing up and walking somewhere until he was by hisself.

I started laughing "babe go have fun and stop being a brat" I said as he shook his head "I'm just trying to eat my fucking food in peace with a side of koolaid the red kind because I don't fuck with the grape and they trying to have ass in my face I just want to eat" he stressed as I laughed.

"Damn Erik at least see some ass and get high for me" I said as he chuckled "you still at the palace?" He questioned as I nodded "yeah and lights out by eleven" I said as he chuckled "Damn what are y'all doing?" He questioned.

"Not a damn thing we got our feet done now we having tea-" I started off as he bust out laughing. "Tea? Teaaaa?!" He asked as I laughed "right then next is a talk on marriage and marriage advice then it's pajamas and lights out" I explained as he chuckled "You damn sure not doing anything" he said laughing as I sighed.

"I know and I wanted to be on my hot girl shit for real" I whined as he just laughed "you're pregnant you can't do shit" he stated laughing "alright but I can still fuck the shit out of you while pregnant so shut the fuck up" I said.

"Yo you've been real reckless lately with your mouth you must be upset about something"
He brought up and I was kind of upset he gave me another girl and not a boy with his non boy producing ass sperm.

"I'm sneaking out where we going?" He asked as I giggled "Erik how am I going to sneak out and what time?" I asked as he chuckled "midnight and just meet me at the house I'm trying to see something" he said with a smirk as I giggled "I'm getting the peen?" I squealed lowly asking him as he chuckled "I just want to see you one last time before you walk down the aisle" he said as I smiled.

"Alright side nigga I'll slide through" I joked as he chuckled. "Love you" he stated "love you too" I said as we hung up and I smiled..