Training Day One

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Once practice is over meet my by the stables, so we can go over your duty."

The Following Evening

After a brutal day of intense lifting, running and resistance, my body ached all over from exhaustion. I felt as though all my muscles where put into a meat grinder depleted from stamina, and every action I performed swelled soreness to strain my muscles wishing I could rip them out from my body.....and to make matters worst I had chores to complete because my superior said so.

The stables where at the far end of the training camp meaning it was quite a walk, but the closer I arrived at the wooden house made from logs a sudden breeze of elevation soaked my veins because of one thought.

Animals.

It might not be too bad now that I think about it. The stables is where we keep the horses and I love any animal!

"WOOF WOOF." ferociously barked an animal standing on four paws, guarding the entrance of the horses to remind me of a fairy tale how trolls are destined to protect gates , sending chills down my spine as though an ice cube ran down my skin spooked from the sudden intrusion.

"Ooh?!" I gasped from alarm, though the more I observed this feisty creature the more delight erupted from my veins because any creature was astonishing to me.

It was a dog, patrolling the entrance like an officer, but not just any dog......a German Shepard. An adorable face with a snout as big as a tomato at the end of it's face, brown eyes as luscious as caramel, having it's floppy ears perked up like a flag, but the most breath taking image was the fur. Orange, gold, black all tremendous colors mixed together like marble sucking away all my oxygen from amazement, admiring the beauty of this animal.

Wow......this dog is so beautiful...how can it be so mean and feisty?

"Oh do shut the fuck up Gizzard!" growled Jack as fearsome as a wolf, Gizzards bark was no match for a bear's snarl, as the beast removed his spiky leather whip from his waist slamming it against Gizzard's back as powerful as a lightening bolt hearing Gizzard whimper in reply from pain.

"HHmmmm." Gizzard cried placing her tail in between her legs as she jogs to the opposite end of us as skittishly as a doe, provoking agony to torch me to watch this horrible scene.

Poor baby!

"Don't hurt it!" I cried feeling my stomach twist and turn as though a rope was suffocating my organ from pain, feeling nothing but sympathy and agony to watch this animal get beaten for nothing she did.......

Out of nowhere Jack thrusted the whip a few inches from my lips that I could whiff the smell of liquor evaporate from the skin of the leather, striking fear to crush any ounce of sympathy I had for the dog because I still had to battle this psycho.

"I didn't ask for your opinion, Sinclair." he grunted as terrifying as hearing a fired up bull charge right at me. "Your here to complete a chore....." he replied, lowering the whip towards my abdomen as he leaned his masculine body on top of me feeling as though I was being crushed by a rock from his weight. "Unless you wanna be punished by me?" he chortled as spine chilling as hearing a viper hiss, leaning his lips closer to my ear to whisper as deeply as the nights breeze. "I can make you please you in places you never would even imagine."