"That's nice and all but I'm trying to be a best man" steelo said as I chuckled and we dapped up "you already know what's up" I said as we shared a chuckle. "Let me go to my moms and talk to her about this plan I know I'm going to hear it, I already heard it from jasmine and tori" I said getting up as he laughed.

"They okay with it now you know jasmine trying to fuck with T'Challa so she doesn't care and tori is routing for you and Y/N anyway" steelo stated as we walked to the front door said our goodbyes then I was off to my mothers.

I rung her doorbell as she answered the door smiling "hey baby" she said hugging me as I hugged her back "hey Momma" I said walking into the house. "So hows everything with the baby and Jamaria I heard you've been getting her lately" she asked with a smile as I smiled.

"Yes she keeps harassing me about a dog" I said as I followed her into the kitchen making her giggle. "You talked to Y/N about it?" She asked "i don't know jay too little for one" I said as my mother just smiled at me and I chuckled "what?" I asked sitting at the island as she still had a smile on her lips.

"You know jay looks like you when you were little" she said as I smiled "yeah but she has her momma attitude boy" I stated shaking my head as she laughed "and hardheaded but determined like the both of you" she said as I smiled. "the things we do for love" she said smiling and going to the fridge pulling out left over food.

"Yeah the things we do" I agreed with a smile. "I already know you two are talking about faking your deaths and living out in Wakanda" she said then looked at me. "Um yeah that's what I wanted to talk to you about" I started off.

"Who told you?" I asked "will" she simply said as I nodded "And you're not mad?" I asked as she shook her head. "Sweet Heart you're grown, you're the man in the relationship and if that's what you think would help your relationship out and work for you two then by all means do what you need to do just as long as you two are happy and the family is safe" my mother explained.

"You know will cheated on me once but I stayed because I knew him and if I walked away it would not only break me but it would break him also so I stayed and after that he never cheated again didn't even lust after a women on a movie screen" she explained as I chuckled at the last part.

"Dang momma you must of had that good good" I joked as she laughed. " I just hope you've learned your lesson" she said as I nodded. " I did and I wanted to talk to you also about Y/N she said something weird to me saying is it going to take her being dead in order for me to stop hurting her" I brought up.

"It hurt you didn't it?" My mother asked as I nodded "You need to stop and just hold her Erik" my mother said as I nodded listening to her.

Once I was finished at my mother house I went over to Y/N's place seeing her car in her drive way. I got out and knocked on her door as she opened it her face looked so flushed tears were coming from her eyes, her natural hair was blowed out everywhere and she wore a pair of Nike compression shorts and one of my hoodies she took. I closed her front door as she just stood and looked at me. I only remembered her being like this when Jaliyah past.

"What Erik?" She mumbled before I wrapped my arms around her just holding her as she soon hugged me back placing her face into my chest crying. I rubbed her back placing my face into the crook of her neck as some tears dropped from my eyes.

She sniffled as I held onto her tight not wanting to let go "I'm sorry for trying to kill you" she apologized into my chest as we both shared a small laugh.

I then just looked at her "the other day I seen some scratches on you" I started off as she looked away. "Erik I-" she started off as I waved her off.

"Fuck all of that why you got bruises on your body and they wasn't there the night I was at your house?" I questioned as she sighed "Erik it's not bruises it's a scratch" I stated while i lifted her hoodie up seeing a bruise on the side of her body.

"Erik-" She started off til i cut her off "Y/N I don't want to hear shit" i started off "who did it?" I questioned "who did it Y/N?!" I said getting louder as She just looked at me "Erik it's nothing." She said getting louder.

"Is it Mena?" I asked as she looked at me as if she seen a ghost "N-no" She stuttered "Yeah it is why didn't you tell me?!" I asked. "Why do you constantly let men place their hands on you Y/N?!, why are you allowing yourself to be in this situation and stay in this shit, the shit is getting old I thought the therapy worked for you?!" I asked questioning her harshly back to back not realizing she started crying.

My face softened up as she sat on the couch covering her face, I walked up to her slowly. "Let me see" I asked calmly as she pulled the hoodie up slowly showing me "you got scratches on your side too what happened?" I questioned.

"We we're having sex and he gripped me hard as fuck that's it" she said as my teeth clenched together some. "Are you telling the truth or are you trying to save him?" I asked as she nodded "Erik I'm serious" she stated "and the scratches on your wrists?" I asked looking at the inside of her wrist.

"Jamaria scratched me by an accident " she said as I gave her a look "Y/N are you okay?" I asked her in all seriousness as she looked away from me crying silently as I just hugged her body.

"Y/N is it more to that story why that bruise is there?" I asked as she just looked at me "I canceled on him the other night because of you and I-I" she stuttered and started crying again "I'm going to fuck him up" I simply said as she shook her head.

"And why shouldn't I Y/N?!" I questioned "because we're leaving soon there's no Point" she stated "and it gives me an even more reason because now I'm going to kill him." I said holding onto her as she just cried.