He's so wonderful.

"I'm quite alright Aurora. Thank you for your concern." he exhaled as low as blowing out a candle, slowly removing himself from me but refusing to break out eye contact. "I noticed you were not in the infirmary room, and I wanted to make sure you where safe." he mentioned with a voice as calming as hearing water stream down a mountain.

Hearing his soothing voice echo through my eardrum only encouraged more delight to sway in my bloodstream, brightening my smile from his chivalry actions now my stomach tingled from passion as though butterflies where brushing their wings against my skin.

Awe.....that's so sweet of him.

"Thank you Erwin! That's very nice of you!"

Oooh you know what! I'm sure Erwin would love to come exploring with us! He's just as curious as me and he loves to solve puzzles!

It's one thing I adore about him.

As I was parting my lips open to invite the handsome blonde, another voice had I interrupted my talk overruling my voice like intercepting a catch.

"I have to break up this little argumentative ceremony, but you see we are limited with time!" declared Hanji with a voice as mighty as a tiger I felt my knees quiver from alarm as though I was placed an ice bathe, I didn't expect Hanji could be so persistent and demanding......."Let's go!"

Erwin raised his brow full of confusion nearly touching his forehead, pivoting his perplexed face towards me where I only found him more likable to see him in such a daze.

"Common!" I giggled from the wrinkles and dimples molded in her baffled face looking like play dough though he was adorable as a puppy, inserting my palm to clutch his elbow where we begin to follow Hanji.. "I'll explain as we are walking!"

As the three of us continued to walk forward towards the devil's lair, I briefly explained all the information I learned about to the curious blonde, and to a delight surprise Erwin remained silent well knowing he was concluding all the evidence I laid out only breathing the word "Interesting" , while his thoughts ran loose. His reply only increased my smile and remained lifted since I knew he was just as keen to know more about the past.

I'm glad I have a friend like him. Now I have Hanji too!

The three curious little mice!

"I'm glad I decided to go find you Sinclair." whispered Erwin as lowly as the nights wind, while his lips formed into a cheeky smirk as playful as a puppy fetching a ball fired my cheeks from passion bathing in my bloodstream.

Noticing his lively behavior expressed across his lips only influenced my smile to remained stuck on my lips since he reminded me of a golden retriever even adorable as one.

"Why is that Smith?" I reply once more slipping a giggle engaged by his sudden behavior, but I felt my body burn as though I had gotten a sunburn from his playful mood.

Erwin tipped himself forward exposing his long face smeared with a smug smirk plumed with pride arrogance he looked as though he'd discovered buried treasure, but his sudden playful behavior only encouraged more heat to distribute in my body since he was utterly charming and fascinating.

"You'll be thanking me since I'll be the one to find the clue to unlock this mystery." he announced with a voice full of vanity though soothed with dignity and confidence as a prince I couldn't tell what was more allusive about the blonde boy. His appearance, attitude or his curiosity.

"You better!" I reply slipping a giggle from delight feeling as creamy as though I've eaten eating pudding refusing to flatten my smile dazzled from our conversation. "Or else we will never find out! And I wanna know!"