I looked at Ned "um n-nothing" I stuttered then shook my head "nothing" I stated again with a fake smile then looked up from my lap seeing Chelsea still looking at me

"I'll see you guys later" Y/N said getting up from the table throwing her untouched food away. "Is she okay?" Ned asked as Michelle watched Y/N walk out the cafeteria. "I'll catch up with you guys later" Michelle said before getting up and walking away.

"Bro what's going on?" Ned asked in all seriousness as I shrugged "I don't know" I said picking at my food. "You seen the new guy Noah?" Ned asked as I nodded "yeah what about him?" I questioned. "He's cool as hell we're actually lab partners" Ned said smiling.

"Mmm good for you" I mumbled "dude what's wrong with you Seriously between you and
Y/N you two are killing the vibe" he said as I sighed. "Nothing Y/N was just talking to Noah" I stated shaking my head.

"Well I'm pretty sure she was I mean she's popular so she talks to everyone" Ned said as I shook my head "no man, they were laughing and walking her to her next class and she was showing him aroun-" I started off till I was cut off.

"Jealous I see" Ned said as I looked at him then laughed "jealous?" I questioned as he nodded his head with a smirk and I seen Noah pass by our table with Justin and some other people I instantly balled my fist up them seen Ned nod.

I loosened my hands some "I-I'm not jealous Ned I just didn't understand why she needed to be walked to her next class by him instead of her boyfriend" I said as Ned shook his head.

"You're jealous dude just accept it and we'll work on it together" he said touching my hand as I snatched it away. "I'm not I just don't care for him" I said shrugging.

"Well to take your mind off it lets go to the party Saturday Justin's having" Ned brought up as I shrugged "you need to take your mind off everything I mean we're juniors.....AGAIN just enjoy an extra year in high school" Ned persuaded as I chuckled and agreed to go.

❤️Y/N❤️

"How many years is it if I'm a minor and I kill someone?" I finally asked as Michelle looked at me. "Why?" Michelle asked as I shrugged "nothing just google it." I said as she sighed heavily and pulled her phone out.

"The Death penalty or life" Michelle said as I nodded looking straight ahead put the windshield at the school parking lot. "And if you kill two people?" I asked as Michelle sighed.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Michelle asked as I shook my head "I peter is mad because I was showing Noah around school and then Chelsea flirting with peter" I said as she shook her head.

"Awww you're jealous" she teased as I rolled my eyes. "No I'm not I'm irritated because I'm going to hurt her and him" I simply said. "Girl you're acting like he's going to give up your curvy voluptuous self for Chelsea" she said straight facing me.

"Whatever all I know is I'm not fighting over no boy" I simply said "I know exactly what you can do to take your mind off everything" she stated, "what?" I questioned "there's this back to school party Friday night" Michelle said "okay and where is it going to be?" I asked.

".......Chelsea's place sh-" she started off "hell no" I simply said getting out the car as she followed. "Yo everyone is going but you, You need to get out and go it'll take your mind off her and you can stunt on her and peter" Michelle said following after me as I locked the car doors.

"No michelle" I simply said walking into the school walking back to class alone. "Hey! You're late!" Someone's voice boomed behind me as I turned around seeing Noah and grabbed my chest. "Here let me walk you to class" he said as I smiled.

"I seen you rush out of lunch are you okay?" He questioned as I nodded "you're watching me?" I asked as cracked a nervous smile "uh no I-I just seen you and-" he said stumbling over his words as I laughed "it's fine" I said as he chuckled.

"So are you going to the back to school party Chelsea is throwing Friday ?" He asked as I shook my head "never got invited" I simply said. "I'm surprised because of who you know, you're cool , you're beautiful-" he started off then stopped as I looked at him.

"Thanks but me and her aren't cool I don't like her and Noah I have a boyfriend and I'm technically not supposed to be here with you" I said looking around the empty hallway.

"Yeah but I'm just a friend talking and walking you to class your boyfriend doesn't allow that?" He asked with a friendly smile then waved me off  "Nah it's okay I would be the same way if you were my girlfriend too" he said then winked at me as I just stood there shocked than he laughed.

"It was a joke Y/N" he said as I laughed some "somewhat but The team is throwing a party Saturday night after the scrimmage game on Saturday you know if you're not too tired from dancing" He stated

"No we're not dancing til the first game and I don't know" I said as he flashed a smile "well just let me know and the invite is extended to peter if he wants to go" he said then walked away as I walked back into class.

"You're late Ms. YLN" the teacher said "yes I know" I simply said with a little venom coming out not intentionally going to my seat making students laugh some at the teacher.

I finally sat down next to peter as Chelsea was passing papers out. She made it to the desk peter and I were sharing "you making it really easy to steal that Captains position with your attitude towards the teacher" she slickly said as I rolled my eyes then watched her and peter smile at each other then she slowly slid him a folded piece of paper.

She's been trying the fuck out of me all day and I was ready to beat her ass and his ass I don't give a damn if he spider man or not I was going to whoop that ass.