I have to save her!

My heart was joining the rest of the students, beating as fast as a hummingbird, cold sweat grazes my spine like raindrops on a window and even I felt my lungs begin to twist in a knot from the pressure of this battle I'm facing.

"HEY!" I shouted from the top of my lungs, hoping the psychopath would step away from the pretty blonde, but that wasn't the only departure that occurred.

Everyone scattered away from as fast as though thousands of roaches had entered the field since not a single soul dared to be in contact with the boy who was going up against the devil himself.

"Well....well." grunted the instructor as deep as hearing a stone drop in a bottomless cave. "What seems to be the problem....Mr.?"

"Smith!" I replied, noticing Rafael had slowly removed himself from the pretty blonde providing me an instant wave of relief knowing Aurora was safe and that's all that mattered. "And the problem is sir, is that you don't know how to choose your fight properly."

The moment the last sentence rolled off my tongue immediately everyone gasped in terror, acting as though the titans had breeched the wall from my sudden reply.... though the only one who managed to do the complete opposite was the psychotic man himself.

"A Smith boy?" he sneered from amusement with a grin as terrifying as a titan, chortling as loud as a horn goosebumps formed across my forearm from his sickness......until he decided to move closer.

The instructor stomp his leather boots forward with a grin as demonic as the devil exposing his large teeth as sharp and pointy like a wolf I knew he would going to huff and puff my house down from the intensely raging in his dirty brown eyes.

"Tell me, Mr.Smith, how is your father these days?" he questioned, purposely leaning himself so close our noses we about to collide from our distance only seeing fury boil in his pupils. "It's been quite a while since he's been around."

The moment Father was brought up into this conversation I felt my entire body start to tremble and quiver from gloom. Memories of father began to flood my vision, all those joyful stories and peaceful chats only left me ruined from despair.

I remembered Father and I would read dozens of books together: Fiction, myths, religion, history, the genre was limitless. We would read together every day or we sat on the roof of our house talking about what would life be living outside of the walls living in a world free from fear.

Finally I broke eye contact with the devil lowering my stare towards the ground feeling as drained like squeezing orange juice I couldn't find the courage to find back.....

I miss Father so much nobody can replace him...

Rafael's smirk only broadened the more I remained quite finally giving us a good distance from each other parting his lips open to speak once more.

"What's your name Smith boy?" asked the instructor, folding his arms across his chest wearing a grin as creepy as though pins were jabbed in his cheeks.

As lost and hopeless as I felt, somehow I managed to lift my gaze just a tad to see a blonde girl with eyes soften and tore from worry looking as fragile as a dead flower she reminded me of something I've known but never thought it would be a peaceful memory.

Mrs and Mr.Sinclair took me in as their own and gave me love and care when I needed it the most....They always made sure I felt equal with everyone and not once did I feel abandoned from this life.