Two Minds One Dream

Beginne am Anfang

I shot my right hand at Erwin like a pistol, forcibly grabbing the broomstick away from his grip as easily as picking up a small puppy, leaving Erwin empty handed as I managed to confiscate his broom without any resistance.

"Hehe!!!" I giggled from amusement, forcing my legs to extend as far as they could knowing I needed a head start to run without getting caught. "It's mine now Erwin!" I once more giggled sprinting in the opposite direction feeling as though I was walking on water from the excitement.  "Come and get me!"

Erwin remained in the same spot not even twitching, raising his right brow full of intrigue from my sudden behavior using his eyes to scan me like a hawk since there was a reason why the golden boy was known for his intelligence.

My feet where gliding down the hallway feeling as though h had wings, stopping the floorboard as loudly as hooves prancing the ground and the amount of laughs released from my lips where endless.......until karma slapped me upside the head.

Since I had just mopped the perimeter, the floorboard was squeaky and smooth like gloss,  and the next step I took was my last. As my foot traveled forward colliding with the slipper tile I skid backward from the wetness of the floor causing my body to fling up in the air with both feet up in the air as though I've tripped on a banana peel, plummeting to the ground where my both of my buttcheeks slam on the wood feeling instant pain start to crush me.

Erwin's face full of sadness slowly started to transform into a glowing grin watching the little show I created, as he slowly started to drag his way close to me.

Instant numbness starts to shoot all over my body feeling as though I was burned alive from all the numbness scorching in me from pain, but but the the area that sizzled the most was each of my cheeks stinging as hot as though a dozens of wasp stung me.......and I'm not the strongest girl.

"Aaahh!!!" I cried in agony, tears starting to form in the corner of my eyes like a pond, drizzling down each of my cheeks still lingering how painful it was straight on my butt."Mama!"

Though Mama wasn't around due to the fact Grandma Smith must be wrangling her with something else that makes you wanna rip out your hair, and Papa was too busy trying to solve Mr.Smith disappearance, but there was someone else just as brave and valiant that could help me.

Erwin slowly had pivoted his direction to face me like a stop sign, his scrawny arms folded neatly across his chest like a napkin while his pupils remained stuck on me like honey.

"You know Sinclair, you can avoid a lot of problems if you first think ahead, before you reaction." rationally explained Erwin as enlightening as our textbook. "Try it sometime?" he remarked as snarky as a cat, though his words stung me the most because I just wanted to help........and only made things worst.

Tears continued to pour down my face if the pain wasn't harmful enough, humiliation was just right down the corner thumping my skull as roughy as a hammer, raising my palms to cleanse my cheeks.

"I just wanted to make you laugh Erwin." I cried still continuing to feel numbness burn my flesh as fiery as a flames. "I just hate seeing you so sad."still I used my palms as a cloth to dry my face.

Suddenly Erwin's face swollen with arrogance slowly had reduce like releasing oxygen from a hot air balloon. His blue eyes as breath taking as a sapphire simmering like a star, and his lips parted open from stun as though a raspberry was placed in between his teeth.