This might be the only time we'll agree on something. But...

Leon:"Gremory, your power of destruction is too forgiving for this guy. Let me show what terror actually is."

     Sorry, Death. Urgent business.

Oh, don't bother. Go on. I wanna see the bastard roasted. Show him what you learned in your 'week' in the the kingdom of the dead.

Leon:"Feel privileged. You'll be the first victim of my new flames. With the divinity that my blood is invested, I hereby invoke the holy, purifying flames of judgement. The ultimate devil repellant."

      The usual black flames that I use were suddenly emanating more smoke than usual. A poisonous black fog covered the entire room, as the flame slowly changed its color, from a tainted black...to a holy white, along with a spike in angelic energy.

Being surrounded by devils, they obviously took a step back, being unable to stand even being close to it, let alone touch it.

Zephyrdor:"W-what the hell is this!?"

Leon:"...your final words."

    With a swift dash, I drove my fist right through the middle of his chest...but I did not feel the flesh not the blood flowing.

    Agh! How many of you are going to annoy me today?!

???:"Come to your senses, Horseman!"

The voice that called out to me was one of the 4 devil kings, Asmodeus. The other 3 were surrounding me, Leviathan making it her priority to hug me close.

Leon:"Senses? I'm perfectly sane, Devil. Now move before I turn you to ashes as well."

Sirzechs:"Enough, Creed. Causing chaos out of nothing is too low, even for you."

Leon:"NOTHING!? Calling my mother a whore is nothing to you?! Aren't you just asking to be put down. And here I was, thinking of warning you!"

Sera:"Now. Now. My hugs will make it go aw-"

Leon:"Sera. Not even the Ice throne would make me happy at this point."

Zephyrdor:"Ha! Serves you right you son of-"

Asmodeus:"SILENCE!"

    The whole building was shaking due to the combined energy of a distressed high devil and a raging Horseman.

The younglings, even those who knew the human beforehand, were astonished. Even with the protection Lord Asmodeus was gifted with, the angelic flames burned up the arm of said devil, halfway through. In some areas, the bone was visible. It wouldn't be far-fetched to call them several levels above a holy sword.

Asmodeus:"As a member of the same house as this young and stupid child, I ask for the Kinslayer's forgiveness. No harm or ill intent is harbored for your mother."

Sirzechs:"No need fo-"

Asmodeus:"No, Lucifer. I felt his power on my skin. He's levels above what he was at your sister's wedding. I'm not deranged enough to paint a target on our race's back, when only one Horseman is enough to ruin us all."

Finally someone who knows and believes his eyes. Sigh...

Leon:"Sigh... This day has been a complete bust. Sera?"

Sera:"Yes?~"

Leon:"Call for Azazel and Michael here. Once my brothers reach this place, I have something to announce. My first decree as Death. Until then, you finish your gathering. As for you, Rat face... Your fate lies on the hands of my brother, Strife. You've been warned.

...

Sera:"Sigh... When are you going to call my name for some service and NOT work... You MEANIE!"

...

MEANWHILE
3rd POV

At the Gremory residence, the day continued on after Rias and the others left. Alex and Scarlett, who had a really bad case of sneezing just now, were enjoying some well deserved alone time in the room they were assigned.

They left Anna in the hands of Irina and Rossweisse, to play outside. While they had their reserves, they also trusted the judgement made by their sons, knowing well they don't trust just anyone. However, as sleep trapped the 2 parents, fear and anxiety was written all over the Valkyrie's face.

While she studied the magic of the Underworld, she completely forgot about the young lady left in her care and her skin went pale when she saw said lady in the middle of a battlefield, as the power of young Milicas was striking all over the place.

Ross:"Anna!?", She yelled worried and would have sprinted towards her was it not for Venelana Gremory who stopped her in her tracks. "Please, step aside or else she'll-"

Venelana:"No need to fear. That child is not as fragile as you seem to think. At the end of the day... she's is still part of their family."

To be continued

To be continued...