1.

✨Y/N✨

Today was my 7 month check up and I was excited but I also wasn't feeling a lot of movement either with her so that's another reason why my doctor was coming to us.

Erik was playing with Jamaria as I smiled and rubbed my growing belly. Grammys already contacting me to perform for them next year along with the VMA's BMA's, AMA's, Teen choice awards, BET wants me again and Disney wants me to hop on the "whole new world" remake with Zayn Malik and perform at there Disney summer block party they're having the end of May next year. So I had some things going on.

The doctor came into the room as I sat up smiling and she smiled at me setting everything up. "So how's everything been Mrs. Stevens?" The doctor asked as we smiled.

"I'm good, She's was very active like last week and she kind of stopped being as active" I explained.

"Well we'll see exactly what she's doing" the doctor said smiling. She pulled my shirt up revealing my stomach as she placed the cold gel onto my stomach and I giggled some as the gel was cold and Erik was making faces.

She started placing the monitor over my belly rubbing the gel around but we didn't hear a heart beat at all.

Erik looked at the screen intensely as I looked also confused. The doctor looked at the screen and automatically looked at me. She rubbed the monitor over my belly in different places still not hearing a heart beat.

"Mr. and Mrs. Stevens I am so sorry" she apologized as I looked at the monitor seeing her but hearing no heart beat and a tear rolled down my eye.

"What's wrong with her?" Erik asked "she's a stillborn baby, Mr. Stevens" the doctor stated. "Okay does that mean she still will be born?!" He asked in all seriousness as I started crying.

"it means She's passed away in the womb and your wife will still have to push her out." The doctor explained as Erik looked at her taken back.

"My baby girl is dead?" Erik asked as I cried harder and Erik looked between me and the doctor. "Yes, I'm sorry" the doctor stated.

"Damn" Erik cursed getting up and pacing back and forth. "We'll have to schedule a c-section as soon as possible" the doctor stated as what she said went in one ear and out the other.

I got up and slid on my slides grabbing my phone and my keys going to my car. Tears fell freely from my eyes as I started the car.

I drove to an empty church parking lot and just sat there. My phone started ringing as I ignored it.

I did everything I was supposed to do, everything I needed to do. I really wanted this and something told me some shit would happen. I believe I had trouble producing kids and I warned Erik that shit before we even started dating.

All this shit is my fault maybe if I hadn't did Coachella she would've been fine. Many things ran through my mind as I was crying holding onto the steering wheel.

I begun to start hitting the steering wheel repeatedly as I started crying like a baby.
My phone started ringing again as I seen Tori calling me. I answered "baby girl I'm sorry" she said as I burst out crying.

"T-Tori I tried I did everything I needed to do and I lost her, she's in my stomach and dead, her room was ready for her and everything " I cried as Tori tried to calm me down but I wasn't trying to hear it.

"I warned Erik before we even got together. I don't know what's wrong with me" I continued to cry.

"Nothing is wrong with you, God does things for a reason" she started off "no why would he kill an innocent baby and leave us here to grieve over her" I started off.

"Never mind I'll talk to you later" I said hanging up and crying more. It started getting dark and my once wet tears dried up and I drove back to the house feeling numb.

I got out the car and walked into the house. Erik and I made eye contact as I rolled my eyes and went upstairs closing the door. I locked myself in the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat crying.

There was a knock at the door as I went to the door and opened it. Erik and I looked at each other and it didn't look like it phased him one bit.

Erik wrapped his arms around my body as I just stood there not hugging back. "It's going to be okay Y/N" he said rubbing my back as I just looked straight ahead not saying a word.

I pushed him away and grabbed my phone seeing they scheduled me to have the c-section tomorrow morning. I couldn't eat after midnight and the doctor left the kit for me to wipe down certain parts of my body for the c-section in the morning.

I got in the bed placing the covers over my body. "There's food downstairs if you're hungry" Erik said softly as my back was facing him. "I'm not hungry" I simply stated.

I heard his footsteps leave out the room as I cried. I don't even know if he even cares. The light turned out as I felt Erik try to wrap his arms around me and I instantly moved his hands.

He tried to do it again as I moved it again. "Night Y/N" he simply said turning on his other side as his back was facing mine. I started silently crying.

It was four in the morning and I was getting ready for a surgery that was taking place at six. Erik dropped Jamaria off at Tiffany and Will's house because she couldn't be there during the c-section.

I was in the shower and tears freely fell from my eyes. I soon got out putting some sweats on and a shirt with a pair of slides and some sunglasses.

Erik's phone started ringing as it was an unknown number and I answered it not saying anything.

"Hey baby" was all I heard as I hung up and cried.

I waited for Erik on the couch as I just sat there staring at the blank tv. The front door opened and I continued to stare off at the tv. A tear fell from my eyes as I wiped it.

"You ready baby girl?" Erik asked as I got up not saying a word moving to the car. Once I got into the passengers seat I closed the door and just stared ahead.

Still births are rare It's only 1% of pregnancies ending in a still birth and it was me. What the hell did I do?!.

We pulled in front of the hospital and I automatically broke down crying like a baby. I placed my hands on my head and my elbows to my knees crying as Erik rubbed my back.

"Baby girl we got to go" Erik said as he continued trying to comfort me so I could go inside but I wasn't feeling it.