Epilogue

//Read author's note at the end of the chapter!//

Jungkook's POV:

It's been a week since my dad's funeral and I'm feeling better.I am too busy to think about things like that.My dad left me so much work at the company and at the mafia.Oh,I forgot to tell you..Everyone who worked for him,now works for me.My dad made them sign a contract that says that if he dies,they'll work for me.It sound like he knew that he would die.But that's totally normal since he was a mafia leader!

My mafia,the Jeon mafia,now has around 50 people in the city and 100 more around the world.Their main job is to keep me,Taehyung and our families safe.I can tell that Tae doesn't really like the idea of me being a mafia leader,but we don't have another choice.Oh!And I also made him work in our company haha,he was about to take their's company,but now that they don't have one..

I finished my work for today and I am so excited to go home!Me and Tae decided to live in my dad's house,but of course we re-decorated it and what about our house?Tae's mom lives there with Jennie. Isn't that sweet?After all,she bought that house for us.She also promised to teach me how to manage the company and I'm really thankful for that.

Right now I'm driving my car.I can't wait to go home and eat whatever Tae Tae prepared for me.His cooking is the best!Omg who knew he would cook great one day?I parked the car in the garage and I went inside the house.

''I'm home.''I shouted as I removed my shoes and jacket.

And there he is.My fluff ball,my ball of sunshine running towards me to give me a welcome hug.This is probably my favorite part of the day.

''I missed you so so much Kook.''He said as he was hugging me.

''I can't wait to start working at the company so I can be near you all day.''He added.

''Me too baby.''I said as we ended the hug. Taehyung went somewhere in the kitchen. 

''Did you clean the house?''I say as I look at the furniture.It was shining.

''Oh yeah.You see..being at home all day is boring,especially when you're not here.''He said as he was setting the table for dinner.

''Tae,I told you you don't have to do this.I'll hire a maid.''I said.

''It's ok Kookie.I can do that now.I have plenty of free time.''He said as he held my shoulders and I nodded even tho I didn't want him to do this.

''Yeah,but from next week we need to hire a maid since both of us aren't going to be at home.''I said and we stated eating the dinner.

After the dinner,I helped Taehyung wash the dishes and we decided to watch a movie.We went to the living room and found a nice romantic movie.We watched it and soon, I realized that Tae fell asleep.

I couldn't stop looking at him.The way his bangs fall right over his eyes.His little pout while he is sleeping.His honey tanned skin..

I couldn't just wake him up because he was too cute and obviously must be tired from cleaning the whole freaking mansion  by himself and also doing the laundry and making dinner for me.I carried him bridal style to our bedroom.You see,so on the first floor we have the living room,the dining room and the kitchen and of course one bathroom,and on the second floor we have three bedrooms,each with a bathroom and a closet room.

I laid Taehyung on the bed and I decided to change his clothes since the one he was wearing were so uncomfortable.I grabbed one of my white t-shirts and a pair of sweatpants.His body is so beautiful too.He is a little bit thinner than before,but I still love him.His skin is so soft.Damn he is a heavy sleeper tho.I changed his clothes and he is still sleeping.He must be really tired.

I changed my own clothes too and laid next to him.I started playing with his hair,loving the feeling of his hair trough my fingers.I was able to look at his angelic face thanks to the moonlight.

Who would've thought that Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung from being enemies trough so many generations,would end up together one day?Those two who did everything to bring the other down,to be better than the other,to steal his followers,friends and girlfriends?

We've been trough so so much together,both good and bad times.We went on many vacations together lol,parties,games,holidays and even faced death..

But that's not important anymore.The most important thing is that we still have each other,the ones we love the most..What matters is that right now,in this moment we are laying next to each other and I promise you Taehyung..we will be together forever.No matter what happens or who gets in our way,we will manage to face everything together.

I love you forever Kim Taehyung...

The end?

I was thinking about writing a short? sequel of this book?It would probably have around 20/30 chapters?

So,if you want me to make a sequel,please comment guys!

Also if you like my works here on Wattpad,would you like me to write more fan fics?

Please guys comment because it's really important and it would mean the most to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

ANYWAYS

WE MANAGED TO FINISH THIS BOOK!I'm so happy that I was able to finish another book!Thank you so so much guys for reading,voting,commenting and supporting this fan fiction!See ya in my next book?Byee love ya <3