Chapter 54 : New house

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

Yesterday,I talked to my hyungs and now we are friends again.They finally realized that I love Jungkook and Jungkook loves me and that he isn't using me.We just arrived at school and I immediately ran towards my hyungs.

''Morning guys.''I waved.

''Hey V!Welcome back man!''Said RM hyung and put an arm over my shoulder.

''Thanks.''I said.

''So are we gonna eat together later?''I shyly asked while I was scratching my neck.

''Of course dude.''He replied. Tbh Hoseok hyung didn't really trust Jungkook at all because Jungkook used to date J-Hope's girlfriend Min Kyoung.

Time skip to lunch break

''Ugh finally lunch break.I'm soo hungry.''I said taking a seat in front of Namjoon and J-Hope.

''So what are you gonna do after school?''Asked RM.

''Well as I told you,I'm moving in with Kook in our new house.The house is beautiful.It isn't big or small,it's just..perfect.It has a lot of rooms tho and we still don't know how to use them.

''You're gonna have kids bro..''Said Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hit him on the arm whispering a short 'shut up' and I blushed.

''Anyway,we started decorating it yesterday and there are a few thing we need to finish,so it will be done by the evening.We need to pack our clothes and after school we'll move in.I'm so excited!''I said.

This day ended so fast,maybe because we couldn't wait to finally move in.Me and Jungkook went to our parents' house to pack all of our stuff (clothes,decorations etc.) and we went to our new homee~.Omg I sound like a wife lmao.

We got in Jungkook's car and he drove to the house.It's exactly 10 minutes away from school and from our parents' house which is awesome.We arrived and Jungkook parked the car in our new garage.We got out of the car and grabbed our luggage and entered the house.Well damn.

Every single light was turned on

Every single light was turned on.The lighting was amazing,the halls were clean and wide (even tho he house is a lot smaller than our parents').The first room we went in was the living room. Jungkook let me decorate the house,but he also helped me with the details.