Chapter 16 : Cold flight

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

Omg it's finally Monday!I have never been this excited in my life for a Monday.I hate Mondays..everyone hates Monday!Anyways..I woke up at 6:30 am so I can pack my stuff.Since I'm a boy I'll be fine with just a backpack.I mean it's just 4 days.I went in the bathroom to take a shower and now it's time to choose the outfit of the day!I'm so happy we don't have to wear the uniform.I decided to wear a very simple outfit.Black T-shirt,black jeans,black sandals and a black and white flannel.I fixed my hair and I left the room.I went downstairs to say bye to my mom.

I went downstairs to say bye to my mom

''Hey Tae!I made you a sandwich.I knew you didn't have time to make yourself a breakfast so I decided to make one for you.It's your favorite one!''She said giving me the lunch box.

''Thanks mom,you're the best.Now I have to go.I have to be at the airport and I don't have time.''

''Oh no,I'll drive you to the airport.It's too far.''She said and we left the house.She drove me to the airport and we went to the group of students.

''Bye mom,take care and sleep well.Love you!''I said I hugged her and kissed her cheek and she did the same.

''Ok I will.Call me ok?''She said and I nodded and I waved a goodbye at her and I ran to our teacher.It seems like all of the student already got in the plane.

''Come on Kim,you're late,we don't have time.Get in!''She said and I got in,but I wasn't the last one that just arrived...of course who else would be late than Jeon?I started searching for a seat,but I couldn't find one.I almost bumped into Jeon because he was standing in front of me,probably trying to find a seat too.

''Kim?Why aren't you two moving?Come on find a seat and we have to go!''Yelled my teacher from behind me.

''Ugh I d..''

''There are no empty seats!''Yelled Jeon and our teacher run to us.

''Oh sorry,I didn't know.Stay here I'll find you a place.''She said and she went to the front.After a minute,she came back.

''Come here,follow me.''She said and we both followed her.She stopped at the front row and we all looked at the left side..there were just two seats left...