Chapter 18:Road trip

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

This morning was cold.Are we in Hawaii or?Just kidding.It's not that cold,but it's very cloudy and it's dark outside.I guess they were right.Today is going to rain and I immediately remembered it's Wednesday.So today we'll go on a road trip and we will visit the nearest city.I opened my eyes and I realized that I'm alone in the room.I guess Kim went to his hyung's room.

I got up and went in the bathroom to take a shower.Then I picked out an outfit and I left the room too.It was already 9 am which means that all of us have to be in the garden.I quickly went there and I found my hyungs.We talked about some random stuff while we were waiting for the bus.

The bus arrived and our teacher came to tell us something.

''Ok students.I hope you brought an umbrella because today is going to rain!Anyways today we'll go on a road trip around the place and we'll visit the nearest city so you can eat lunch and buy whatever you want to.And if the rain stops,we'll go to an amusement park.Oh and we're sitting in the same seats!''

Oh great..I have to sit with Kim again.Why can't I sit with my hyungs for once?I mean it's no big deal,but it's really awkward to sit next to V.We both hate each other.What are we supposed to talk about?However,I sat next to him,of course again the window seat and I was listening to some music.

It's funny how much I love landscapes.In fact,I love photography.I might be bad and playboy,but I'm still a human.I used to have a camera when I was a kid and I took photos of everything,but that was till high school.When I started going to high school,I kind of changed and I don't have time for my hobbies anymore.Or maybe I thought it was lame and that other kids will make fun of me..

The road trip was awesome.I mean a window seat,headphones and a nice landscape.What else do you need?It started raining when we arrived in the city.We went to the nearest shopping centre.I saw my hyungs and we went to buy some clothes together.We went to my favorite shop and I bought a T-shirt and a pair of jeans.Then I bought a phone case for Jennie because she is obsessed with her phone and she is using it 25/8.

We were walking trough the second floor of the shopping mall,trying to find a restaurant not knowing that the restaurants and cafes are actually on the third floor.But something caught my eye..I saw the camera that I wanted to buy since..forever?I didn't realize that I was staring at the window until Suga hyung patted my shoulder.

''Hey kid,what are you looking at?''Idk why he asked.It was so obvious that I was staring at the black camera.

''Ugh nothing,I just..I was just daydreaming that's all.Come on Jin hyung and Jimin are waiting for us.''I said,trying to change the topic,buut Suga hyung knows me too well.

''Can you stop?I know something is wrong.Why are you looking at the camera?If you want to buy it,I can land you some money.''He said.

''Wait,you aren't making fun of me?''I asked him.