Chapter 5: Lover or Loser

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

It's Wednesday and I just arrived at school with my Red Jack.I don't usually go to school with my motorcycle because every girl will start taking photos of me and will scream,but I just wanted to do that today.I entered the school and I went to my locker to get some books.Jin and Suga hyung were standing by my sides because my locker is in the middle and they started talking to me.

''Hey Kook!What's up?''Said Jin hyung putting an arm around me.

''The sky''I coldly replied.I honestly wasn't in the mood for them.

''Ooo Kook,chill man.What's wrong with you?''Said Suga hyung.

''Yeah man,what has gotten into you lately?''Asked Jin.

''Sorry.I just..I'm not feeling great at all.''I said looking at my feet.

''Aww is it because of your girlfriend?''Asked eomma Jin.

''First of all yesterday,Mi Young said that her parents were fighting about something and since then,she didn't message me.And on top of that,we lost the game because of me.I couldn't focus on the game while my girl might be hurt!Do you know how this all affects me?I can lose my popularity.Usually when I enter this school,girls are running towards me screaming oppa and now?I even came here with Red Jack and nothing happened.I can lose members on my side.This is awful.''I explained.After all,they are my hyungs.I trust them.

''Kook,listen to me.I don't know what is happening to you.I mean..you had like 50 girlfriends,but you never fell in love with them.They were just one night stand relationships.I don't know what that Mi Young girl did to you,but you better come to your senses bro.Where is the badass Jungkook that used to rule this school?''Said Suga hyung.

''I know I know,but it's just..she understands me so well.Her parents are rich and she needed to act like this when she was in high school too.''I said.

''Kookie!''I heard a familiar girly voice calling out my name.I slowly turned my head around and I saw my girlfriend,Mi Young.I couldn't keep my cold face on and I smiled.I think I was blushing too.Maybe that's the reason why my hyungs were laughing at me.

''Hey Kookie.''She cheerfully and seductively said as she put a hand around me,something like a half hug.I faced her,I gave her a smile and I put my arms around her tiny waist.So Suga hyung was right. Mi Young wasn't like the other girlfriends I had.She was a little bit taller than me,slimmer,but her figure was beautiful,she had long black hair.Oh,she is 19 and I'll turn 18 this weekend so that makes her one year older than me.I don't care,I love her.

''Hey,are you alright?You didn't message me since yesterday and I was worried sick for you.Are you ok?Did your dad hurt you?''I said looking at her,trying to find any scratches or bruises.

''I'm fine Kookie.He didn't do anything to me.Don't worry about me,ok?''She said holding my head with her soft hands,looking at my eyes.We soon kissed and everyone in the school looked at us.Some of them were disgusted and started talking sh*t about us,the girls and some of the boys were jealous..but we didn't care.

Taehyung's POV:

I came to school later than usual and I saw a lot of students in front of the English classroom.I wonder what was going on there.I started moving towards the crowd and I saw that my hyungs came by my side.

''Ugh this is so disgusting.Why is he even making this much drama.He is gonna leave her in like a week anyway.''Said some boys.

''Oppa deserves better.This girl is so old!I'm better looking and I'm younger!''Said the girls.

I went deeper in the crowd and I saw Jeon kissing a girl.Seriously?How low can this boy go?I'm not even sure if he can be a good competition anymore.Seriously,the boys were right.Why is he making so much drama over this girl.Oh right,he cares for her,he is in love!Hahahah what a loser.Hahaha.This is going to be so easy.Soon the Kim side will rule this worl-I mean school!

''Did Jungkook get a new girlfriend?Hah probably just another one of his one night stand relationship.But he seems to like her.''Said Hoseok thinking deeply about this.

''OMG IS JEON JUNGKOOK IN LOVE LIKE REALLY IN LOVE WITH HER?!''Said loudly Hoseok.

''Hahahha OMG I can just imagine how many new people will join our side!Like who would like to be on his side.They said he was hot,smart,but now he doesn't care about school and he has a girlfirend.''Said Namjoon and they high-fived.

''Let's go.First period will start soon.''I said.I didn't want to talk about this.I don't know why.It's not my job to talk and think about Jeon's relationships,but I honestly need him to do something.I need my competition back so I can be better than I was.

Through the whole day,Jeon's girlfriend stayed in school.She sat next to him in every class and even at lunch.He turned soooo soft.All they do is kiss and whisper sweet nothings to each other.So lame.I seriously need to talk to this kid.

Jungkook's POV:

''Hey babe,let's go on a dinner date tonight?Are you free?''I asked her.

''Sure,I'm always available for you Jungkook.''She said as she caressed my cheek.

''Ok,so I'll pick you up at 10,don't be late and dress up nice as you always do.After that we can go to yours house and have some fun alone.''I said with a smirk and she kissed me.

Taehyung's POV:

When the last class was over I decided to approach Jungkook so I can talk to him about his recent,very stupid behavior.I saw him in the end of the hallway and when I was about to call him he left.I decided to go home too,but I heard a girl talking on her phone.Who is that?Me and Jeon are always the last ones who leave the school.I went closer to the voice and I saw his girlfriend.She was talking on her phone and giggling.

''Sure baby,you know I'll come to you as soon as I finish with this kid Jungkook.''

''Aww don't be like that baby.You know I love you too much to leave you for a kid like him.''

''Yeah sure,see ya tonight babe,love you!''She said as she ended the call.

I accidentally heard the whole thing,but she didn't see me because I was hiding behind the lockers.She soon left the school and so did I.

On the way to home,I was thinking about her talk and about her relationship with Jeon. Does he know that she is cheating on him?Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?Is he that blindly in love with her?What is he doing?Should I tell him?No,it's not like he will believe me.Why would I even care.I should probably go home and get some sleep.Looks like I need that a lot.

Is Taehyung going to tell Jungkook about this?Will Jungkook find out?

Make sure to vote,comment and follow.Thank you for reading!<3