Chapter 28:I kissed a boy and I liked it

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

It's finally Monday!I was still at Jin Kyong's place which means that I'm not going to school with Kim.Finally!I woke up,but Jin Kyong was still sleeping.I couldn't wake her up!She is just too cute when she sleeps.I went to the bathroom and I took a quick shower.Omg I forgot my uniform at home!Meh it's not like I was going to wear it anyways.

Next thing I have to pick out an outfit.Of course I'm gonna wear something black.I'm wearing a simple outfit because these are the only clothes I brought here.And ofc I'm saving the best for later.

I went back to the bedroom to wake Jin Kyong up and I went downstairs

I went back to the bedroom to wake Jin Kyong up and I went downstairs.I was eating breakfast while she was getting ready for school.After 5 minutes she was finally ready and we got on Red Jack and I drove to school.

And boom all of the girls ran towards us and they started taking photos of us,started lives,took videos of us..Hello fame!So this is how my life used to be.Yup I was this famous..But I don't mind.I like being the bad boy.

Me and Jin Kyong started walking towards the school and suddenly all of the girls ran somewhere else.I turned around and I saw a car.That car belongs to our personal chauffeur.Now I know who it is.It's Kim.This is the first time he came to school with a personal chauffeur.He never had one.

But,that wasn't the only new thing about him.I ran towards the crowd to see what is happening because the girls started to scream.It was Kim with silver hair.Oh my..uhm wow.I didn't expect him to do something like this.Damn he looks fine.

Anyways,I ran quickly back to Jin Kyong so no one could see that I was actually in the crowd and we went inside.We had like 5 more minutes and I decided to check my phone.

''Jeon Jungkook is back!This morning he came along with his girlfriend Jin Kyong by his one and only Red Jack.But that's not the best part..HE DYED HIS HAIR!OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER.OUR BAD BOY IS BACK GIRLS!''

''Jungkookie oppa looks so hot with black hair.''

''Am I the only one who realized that Jungkook wasn't wearing his uniform?''

Hahah so this is what my fans think about me now.Yes people..Jeon Jungkook is back stronger than before.

Class started,but I was late again.I went into the classroom.