Chapter 45 : Bush bush baby

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

So we are currently at school because Jungkook had to get here earlier.I was waiting for the bell to ring when 3 boys came towards me.

''Hey class president!Why don't you tell your little boyfriend to stop this uniform thing?''Said the guy in front of me.

''Yeah seriously.Why isn't he wearing one?Why do we have to wear these?''Said the one on the left.

''We get that he owns this school,but don't you think that this isn't fair?''Said the boy on the right.

I started thinking about this.Yeah Kook owns this school,but it's not fair.Why do we have to wear a uniform when he doesn't?If I talk to him about this,he will listen to me.And plus it will benefit my class president image.

''If you have anything to say about my decisions or the rules,you might as well say that to me.''Said someone,behind them.Oh it's Kooks.

The boys turned around and omg they were so scared.I mean,Kook looks hot with black hair and the dark clothes and plus he works out everyday.

I mean,Kook looks hot with black hair and the dark clothes and plus he works out everyday

(A/N:Jungkook's reaction and ootd.)

I walked to him and tapped him on the shoulder and he looked at me.

''Jungkook,please don't yell at them.They are kind of right.I think that we don't need the uniforms anymore.Don't you think that everyone will look more beautiful in their own style?Think about it Kookie..I can go to school dressed in whatever you want me,or maybe even wear some of your clothes.''I whispered into his ear.Hey,don't judge me!I didn't know what else to say!I mean if you don't seduce him,you won't get anything,right?

''Ok,from tomorrow,we won't use the uniforms.''He said and all of the students were happy.

''KIM TAEHYUNG IS THE BEST CLASS PRESIDENT EVER!''Yelled someone and I smiled.

But then someone grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the crowd.It was Jungkook.We went outside,behind the school.

So that place is mainly empty,but sometimes, you can find couples kissing or doing other stuff,but idk I don't go there that often.