Chapter 52 : Connected

(A/N:Listen to some lofi music for a better experience

(A/N:Listen to some lofi music for a better experience.)

Taehyung's POV:

It's Monday and our winter break is sadly over.Those three days passed really fast,but I don't mind tho because I spent every moment with Jungkook. Until the end of this school year there are a lot of things we need to do:we have the basketball competition and we are graduating!Omg I can't wait to graduate. Tbh I don't know what I wanna work as when we graduate. Jungkook is going to take over the business,but idk what will I do.

 Jungkook is going to take over the business,but idk what will I do

(A/N:This is what taekook are wearing today!)  

Jungkook and I arrived at school and we separated our ways to see and talk to our friends.My hyungs were standing in front of their lockers so I went there too.

''Hey guys!''I said.

''Hey V!''Said J-Hope hyung.And that's how we started talking.

''Oh and I have something really important to tell you.''I said looking at Namjoon and Hoseok.

''I'll move in with Jungkook!Our parents bought us a house and we'll live there together. Isn't that great?''I said waiting for a reaction from them,but sadly..I didn't get one.They looked kind of disappointed.

''V,that's great,but aren't you scared?Why did they buy this house?Maybe they found out?Or what if they put cameras or what if..what if you were right from the beginning.Maybe they are just using your mom..''Said J-Hope hyung,but I interrupted him.

''First of all they bought this house because it would make everything easier for mine and Jungkook's life and future and second that's crazy!And can you just stop?Why are you so against this relationship?Can't you just accept the fact that me and Jungkook love each other and that everything bad I said in the past connected to him and his family turned out to be false?Just-just stop talking if you don't wanna say something nice.''I said as I went in the classroom.

J-Hope's POV:

''What do you think about this?''I asked Namjoon after V left.

''I agree with you man.I think that he was right since the beginning.Mr Jeon is definitely using his mom just to help them and be more successful and powerful and they are just doing all of this for fame.I don't know if Jungkook really likes V or is a really good actor.It's kind of strange to like your enemy out of nowhere and get in a relationship with him after you recently broke up with someone.But idk.All of this started just because of the benefits for Jeons so I think that your theory might be true.''