Chapter 41 : Christmas Shopping

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

Finally Friday!And the best thing is that tomorrow is Christmas!I can't wait to spend time with my family.It's been a while since I spent Christmas with like a huge family,because these past years it was just me and mom.And plus I love holidays!Anyways,I went to the doctor yesterday and they gave me crutches but I will get rid of them tomorrow.He said that I would be better by then.

Jungkook helped me get in the car and we went to school.Jungkook also helped me walk to our next class,so when we entered the school together,everyone looked at us.They were so shocked for many reasons.First because I was walking with crutches,next because me and Jungkook walked in together and third because Jungkook wasn't wearing his uniform (like almost everyday this month).The teachers just didn't care anymore.After all he owns the school so..

(A/N: This is what he's wearing

(A/N: This is what he's wearing.And everyone else is wearing their uniforms.)

Later for lunch break,I was eating lunch with my hyungs and I saw Jimin.He went to Jungkook's table and sat next to him.He kissed his cheek and I felt kind of sad?And disappointed.Sad because I wanted to be the one to leave kisses on his cheeks and disappointed because I thought that Jungkook actually cared for me.

How can I be this stupid?Of course he doesn't feel that way about me!He is a heart breaker,bad boy.He is just flirting with me and joking.That's all.It's not like he will ever like me.

And he is in a relationship with Jimin,they love each other.I can't just separate them.If they are happy together,I can't ruin their happiness.And he is my step-brother too.

Jungkook's POV

''Is he still looking at us?''I asked Jimin.

''No.''

''Ugh thank God.That was so awkward,but I have to make him jealous so he can finally realize that he loves me.''I said.

So basically the only people that know that me and Jimin broke up are my hyungs.Now Jimin is helping me to get Tae jealous so he can admit that he has feelings for me and so he can finally realize that he loves me.

''Ugh tomorrow is Christmas and I still haven't bought any gifts.''I said.

''Wow well you better go buy something today.''Said Jin hyung.

''Yeah I know what to buy for everyone,but idk what should I get for V?I mean this is the first time I celebrate Christmas with him and I have never bought a gift for him.I have no idea what should I get him.''I said.

''Idk man he is your brother.You live with him.Buy him something he likes or uses a lot.''Said Suga hyung.

''Yeah I should probably think about it.I have to go shopping with Tae and Jennie,but we will separate so that's good.''

Trough the whole day I was thinking about what should I get him,but still nothing.School ended earlier today because tomorrow is Christmas (I probably said that like 100 times,but I'm so nervous and idk what to get him!).

We didn't even go home,we just went straight to our shopping mall.We separated and now we have like 2 hours to buy everything.

Ok so first,Jin hyung.I bought him a guitar because he wanted to play the guitar,but didn't have one.

For Suga hyung,I bought a keyboard (the instrument).

For Jimin I bought a puppy because this is also my first Christmas with him and I wanted to give him something special.

Oh I also forgot to tell you that my dad doesn't like gifts and he will get really really mad if we get him something,idk why but it's so weird.Who doesn't like gifts?

So for mom,again my first Christmas with her,I bought her a diamond necklace because she is really nice and she totally deserves the best.

For Jennie,my little sister I bought her a new phone because she is my one and only sister and she is really important to me.

And now my biggest problem..V's gift.What should I get him?Something not too big,but not cheap.Hmm..And then I remembered something.

I remember the day when we were on a vacation from school and we went to an amusement park or something and I bought a camera and V told me that he wanted to buy a camera for like a year too.So I decided to buy him a camera.I got him the best one!I'm so excited!I wanna see his reaction.I wonder what did he bought me?Anyways I finished with my shopping and went outside.Soon Jennie and V also finished so we left together.

Taehyung's POV

We arrived home and I went into my room.After like 2 hours I heard that Jimin will come over.To be honest idk how to feel about that.He probably doesn't even know that I live here ,but yeah it's ok I'll just hide in my room.Or should I go and ask him?

I went into Jungkook's room of course without knocking because we just don't do that and I immediately regretted that.

''Jungkook did you tell Jimin that I live-''

Jungkook was sitting on his bed with Jimin in his lap,making out.Omg this is the worst timing.They immediately stopped and looked at me.

''Oh hey V!''Said Jimin and he was embarrassed.

''Yeah he knows.My hyungs know too.I mean your hyungs know so why should I hide this from mine?''He said looking at me.

''Oh..Uhm you can continue what you were doing.''I said and I was going to cry.

I left his bedroom and I cried.Yes I cried.I cried because the bad boy,the heart breaker,my crush with a boyfriend,my enemy,my step-brother DOESN'T LIKE ME BACK?HOW CAN I BE THIS STUPID?I KNEW THAT HE WAS GOING TO BREAK MY HEART!I don't know!I don't wanna ruin their relationship,but sometimes he does those things to me and acts normal and sometimes he acts like he doesn't give a f*ck about me.WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH HIM?If something like this happens again I will have to talk to him.I won't let him play with my feelings.He has to decide:does he have feelings for me or for Jimin.This is seriously hurting me and I wanna know what should I do.

This chapter is obviously a filler (sorry I was really tired when I wrote this and had 0 inspiration),but it still has important stuff

This chapter is obviously a filler (sorry I was really tired when I wrote this and had 0 inspiration),but it still has important stuff.I hope the next chapter will be better!

Anyways thanks for reading.Vote + comment :D