Chapter 47 : Hungry

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

I opened my eyes and I saw my angel sleeping next to me.I realized this is the first time we are sleeping together on the same bed (I think so)!And oh my God I wanna wake up every single day to this sight.Yesterday he fell asleep as soon as we got back in the room.Anyway,I decided to get up and make breakfast for both of us.

I slowly got out of the bed and went in the bathroom.After that I went in the kitchen and I started making pancakes.

Taehyung's POV:

I got cold as soon as Jungkook left the bed.Haha you thought I was asleep,didn't you?Well no,I was faking it.I stayed in bed for a couple of minutes.J-Hope hyung's words crossed my mind.I have to be a power bottom.I can't act like I acted yesterday.But I can't,it's so hard!You know what?I'm gonna call J-Hope hyung right now.Hopefully he can do something about this.

''Good Morning V.''

''Morning hyung.''

''How are you,why are you calling me this early?''He said.I think I just woke him up,oops.

''I'm good thank you and I'm sorry for waking you up,but I have a problem.''I said.

''..''

''How do I become a power bottom?''

''Oh God.Did you really wake me up to ask me this.I can't believe it.''

''Just,just answer me hyung.I-I really don't know how to.''I shyly said.

''I told you.Look hot and irresistible all the time.Make him hard.Flirt,be cheesy,wear something that will turn him on,add skinship.''

''Ok ok.But he is the horny one,not me!I need motivation for that.''

''Omg why am I even helping you.Whatever.Just,just imagine him naked or getting a good f*ck or idk imagine something that you want from him.You see,you have to do something to get something in return.Action and reaction!''

''Ooo I see.That helps a lot.Thank you so much hyung!Aand sorry again for waking you up.''

''No problem kid.After all you are the king.''

''Hahah see ya hyung.''

''Bye.''He ended the call.

Tbh J-Hope hyung really helped me.Damn it.Why did he mention a naked Jungkook!That made me hard.Wait,that's it!Now I'm the horny/needy one.Perfect.Now let's see if this works.

I took a shower and I put on a T-Shirt,socks and some very short shorts.

(A/N:I know it's winter,but it's warm in their apartment.)

I went into the kitchen and I saw Jungkook. Luckily he is still making the pancakes.I went towards him and I back hugged him.

''The first image that crossed my mind when I woke up was you..naked.''I whispered into his ear and licked it.