Chapter 43: Merry Christmas!

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

OMG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S CHRISTMAS!Yaay finally!I can't wait to spend some time with my family,friends just my loved ones and of course exchange our gifts.I was too lazy to get off my bed so I decided to lay a little bit longer because I don't have school today.So my thoughts went back to yesterday.I still can't believe what happened.Jungkook confessed?And he did that again.Ugh I hate it when he does that without telling me.

What do I feel?Do I like him?Did I forgive him?Probably yes.I mean he said he did all of this because he thought I didn't love him back which is totally understandable and plus he said that he regrets everything he did.And I think I like him back,but this is just going to fast for me.Plus we never kissed or something.He just did these things to me,but if he really does change,then sure.

Ok that's enough procrastinating.So I took a warm shower and I made my bed.I put on some comfy clothes and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

''Good morning Tae!''

''Morning mom.''

''Please sit next to Jungkookie,I have to tell you the details for today.''She said and I went to sit next to 'Jungkookie'.Ugh this is so awkward.We glanced at each other,but my mom started speaking again.

''So now you have free time,you can help in the kitchen,or help with decorating.Later we'll have a family dinner so wear something nice and we will exchange the gifts.Your dad and I decided to go out tonight and Jennie will go out after that with her new boyfriend.If you have any plans,you can go out too,or you can just stay at home.Or you can both stay and have some brother-bonding time.I think that would be great!''She said and we just nodded because she is weird.

We finished our breakfast and I decided to help in the kitchen a little bit and after that I went into my bedroom to decorate the presents.I bought my mom a Gucci handbag,I bought dad a Gucci tie,I bought Jennie a Tiffany & Co bracelet and for Jungkook,I bought a necklace.I hope he'll like it,because I do.It's really simple and beautiful and the color suits him.

Jungkook's POV:

I decorated the house a little bit and I went in my room to wrap the gifts.I honestly hope that they will like them.I started thinking about tonight.Is Tae staying at home?I hope he is.I kind of wanted to spend this Christmas with him.

So after like 5 hours, we started getting ready for the family dinner.You see,family dinners are something special here (as long as there is something to be celebrated) and mom wants us to look great.So I have to choose a formal (suit or a shirt) outfit.

So I have to choose a formal (suit or a shirt) outfit