Chapter 6: Warning

⚠️Warning⚠️

    ⚠️Warning⚠️

          Mature content and violence ahead

Jungkook's POV:

''Ahh Kookie..ughhmm f-faster!''She screamed when I thrusted in her.

''That's not my name baby girl.Try again.''I said with evil smirk on my face as I gently held her waist.

''Faster daddy..fa-faster!''She yelled and I finally came.I don't know why but it feels like she is rushing the stuff today.First,we went on a date earlier and we left after 30 minutes and now we f*cked in like 10 minutes.I honestly have no idea what is she doing.I get off of her and I got dressed up.

''Why are we in a rush?''I said as I put on the belt.

''I just had to go to work.One of the employees didn't feel good and now I have to take her shift.''She said as she cleaned herself and she got dressed up.

''Should I drive you there?''I asked her because I was sure that she couldn't walk.

''No no,no need to do that.I'll just take the bus.''She said.

''Ok,I won't insist.''I said and we left the house.I got on my motorcycle and I went home.

-

Taehyung's POV:

I was sleeping peacefully in my bedroom,dreaming about winning Jeon and being the richest man in the country.Everyone loves me!

''Kim Taehyung..if you don't wake up in 2 minutes..I will paint your motorcycle in pink!''Yelled my mom.I quickly woke up,I can't let her touch my baby.

''Yeah yeah I'm coming!''I yelled and I quickly dressed up in my uniform.I went downstairs and quickly ate breakfast with my mom.Ah yes,forgot to tell.Well,I live here with my mom.I have older brother,his name is Baekhyun,but he is married and lives with his wife.And about my father..well..he left me and my mom for another woman,but luckily he left all the money and even the company to us.

''What took you so long?You must've slept well.You'll be late for school.Eat faster!''Said my mom.

''I'm finished.I'll be back home when my classes are over!See you then.''I said as I kissed her cheek and I left our house,well better said our mansion.I rode Van to school and when I arrived I saw more girls screaming my name and taking photos of me than usual.It's definitely because Jeon has a girlfriend and they have no chances with him now.

I went inside and I was looking for my friends,Hoseok and Namjoon and I found them alnog with the new boy Jimin.

''Hey guys and Jimin.What are you doing?''I asked.