Chapter 24: My gf is my bestie

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

Two weeks has passed by after V told Joy about us.I'm surprised that Joy didn't tell anyone.I guess I was wrong.Joy isn't that kind of a person.But,that doesn't mean that I'm ok with her now.She is still annoying.She has been visiting us almost every single day!Like wtf.I know they love each other,but isn't that just too much?I mean they can go on a date or something,but noo,they are staying here!I can't invite Jin Kyong because V is always here with his girlfriend.Remember,I didn't tell anyone about me living with Kim including Jin Kyong and my hyungs.

And that's why I'm mad.Some days we just don't have time to go out,so we like to spend the time in my mansion,but Kim is ruining my plans.I swear if he invites Joy again today,I'll throw both of them out of the mansion.

Ok so school is finally over for today and I can go home.All of the students already left the school and now I was waiting for Kim.After 2 minutes he ran towards me and we went home.As we were taking the stairs to the second floor,Kim's phone rang.

''Hey Joy!Yeah sure.of course.Yeah yeah,my place.Of course we can watch that movie.Ok see ya bye.''He ended the call and he entered his room and I quickly followed.

''DON'T YOU DARE INVITE HER AGAIN!ARE YOU KIDDING ME?SHE IS HERE ALMOST EVERY DAY!YOU'RE EVEN IN THE SAME CLASS WITH HER!ISN'T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU?WHY DON'T YOU FOR ONCE GO ON A DATE?I'M WAITING LIKE A MONTH TO INVITE JIN KYONG HERE AND I FINALLY DID THAT TODAY AND YOU WANT TO INVITE JOY AGAIN?WELL,THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN.''I yelled because I was really mad.

''YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHERE TO GO!IF I WANT TO INVITE HER HERE EVERY DAY,THEN I WILL.REMEMBER JEON,I LIVE HERE TOO!''

''Wo-wo-wo what's happening here!''Said mom.She quickly stood between us.

''He is inviting his girlfriend again.SHE IS HERE EVERY SINGLE DAY!I wanna invite Jin Kyong for once and I did that today and he is telling me that Joy is coming here tonight too!Come on that's not fair.Why can't they go out on a date for once?''I whined.

''Tae,Jungkookie is right sweetie.Why don't you take her out?You can watch a movie at the cinema!You guys have to learn to share this house.Make a schedule or something..I don't know.You can't invite them here at the same time!''Said mom.She left the room and I followed her.

So V decided to go with Joy at the cinema which means that I'm finally able to spend some time with Jin Kyong alone.You're probably wondering why alone,right.Well mom and dad are never at home at night.They either work or eat out.That's why V and I are fighting for.

I was sitting in the living room and Jin Kyong knocked on the door.I opened the door and she went inside.I hugged and I kissed her and of course we went to my room.She was sitting on my bed and watching TV.

''Hey are you hungry?I'm gonna make some noodles.''I asked her and she nodded.

I went in the kitchen and I started making the noddles.Yeah we have maids,but their work here ends after the dinner so I have to prepare them myself.As I was cooking,a really crazy and bad idea came to my mind.

If Kim could tell Joy about the situation,then why can't I tell Jin Kyong?I trust her too and I know she'll understand.She won't tell anyone.And plus my parents weren't mad at V,so why would they be mad at me?And this way I can invite her even if V invited Joy here.And that's what I did.I finished making the food and I went to my room.

We started eating and I decided to finally tell her.

''Hey Jin Kyong!I wanna tell you something,but promise me that you'll keep this a secret.You can't tell anyone and I mean anyone about this.It's really important,but I needed to share it with you.''I said.

''Of course Kook.You can always talk to me.I'm here for you no matter what.''She said and she held one of my hands.

''So,Kim's company went bankrupt and they lost all of their money.They couldn't sell the mansion because they don't own it.His father does,but you know he left them years ago.In mean time,before all of this happened,my dad and Mrs.Kim were secretly dating.And weeks ago my dad told me that they got married and that they are going to live with us.''I explained.

''Wait..so does this mean that..''She wanted to say it,but she was afraid.

''Yeah..that means that Kim and I are step-brothers now.''I said looking at my lap.

''Omg Kook why didn't you tell me earlier!I can just imagine how hard this is for you!''She said and she hugged me.

This is one of the reasons why I love her.She is always and I mean always here for me.She loves me no matter what and sometimes she is like a best friend to me?Idk she is like my lover and my hyungs in one.

And that night we were cuddling and watching movies.

This chapter is like a filler,but don't worry guys,I'll make longer chapters!I just wanted to show you the relationship between V and Kook

This chapter is like a filler,but don't worry guys,I'll make longer chapters!I just wanted to show you the relationship between V and Kook.You can see that they still don't like each other that much even tho they are step-brothers.

If you have any questions about the fan fic,please ask me.I would love to answer.

See ya in my next update!Bye <3