Chapter 53 :1,2,3,4 and 5

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

It's Tuesday today and Tae is feeling a lot better!In fact he is really happy today.And of course when he is happy,I'm happy too.Today we don't have any classes after lunch break,because we have basketball practice.

I got out of the bed,went in the bathroom and after that went to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit.While looking for clothes,I saw a white box somewhere under the clothes and I decided to see what I have put there.I opened the box and I saw all of the toys me and Tae bought when we were on a vacation.I looked at the different toys and realized that we actually never used any of these.So..I got an idea.I decided to bring a toy with myself at school and test it with Tae,but which one.I looked at them again,but the purple vibrator caught my attention.I grabbed the toy and put it in my backpack and quickly got dressed and left the room.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast with my family and me and Tae went to school.I drove us to school and when we arrived I quickly pulled him with me and we went in the bathroom that was surprisingly empty.Oh wait,they are repairing something.

''Jungkooook,what's going on early in this morning!What do you have in that mind of yours again!''He said waiting for me to say something.But instead of saying something,I pulled something out of my backpack.

''Wo-wo-wo what are you doing with that?Why did you brought it here?Oh noo,don't you ever think that I will put that,noooo.''He said while I smirked.

''Jungkook no!Don't be such a meanie!You are evil and I don't trust you!It is fun for you,but it's not for the one having that up in his a*s!''He said but I ignored that.

''Come on Taeee..I promise it will be fun for you too!Come on!We never used this before,but it's never too late.Why don't we make our everyday life a little more interesting?''He clearly didn't want to,but he agreed anyway so..

''Ok finee,but promise me you'll turn it off if I feel uncomfortable.''I nodded and quickly went to help him  remove his pants and put the toy.

I switched it on the first setting and he closed his eyes while he parted his lips,adjusting to the new feelings the toy gave him.

I switched it t the second,but he didn't react any different so I switched it to the third.His face got red and he bit his lower lip so I guess that one is harder to handle.I switched it to the fourth setting and he left a loud moan,because he was surprised of the sudden and fast change.I was kind of worried for him,because he started sweating.

''Should I switch it to the last one?Will you be able to handle it?''I asked him and he nodded as he bit his lip and his eyes were closed.

I switched it to the fifth (and the last) setting and he quickly opened his eyes and moaned really loud that made me turn it down to the second setting.I held him with both of my hands because he almost fell from the sudden shock.I hugged him.