Chapter 32:We don't talk anymore

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

So today we have to sing the song!I can't wait.I'm so excited.I fell in love with the song.It's just really amazing and plus I love singing soo..I got up and did the usual stuff and went downstairs.I waited for V and we went to school.

We have only 3 more classes.Next we have music class.We went into the classroom and we sat in our seats.I was too busy with preparing myself for the performance so I didn't notice that someone was missing.

''Now let's hear the last group.We have Park Jimin,Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung and they will sing a break up song.''Said the teacher.

We stood up and we went in front of the class,but I realized it was just me and Jimin.I was looking around the classroom to find V,but he wasn't here..Where the f*ck is he?He was here this morning.This is his first time skipping class..No but seriously where is he?I'm really worried.We practiced a lot and now he isn't here.How are we going to sing now?

''Huh seems like Mr Kim is not here.It's ok..you two can do it.''And we started singing the song.

I looked at Jimin when I sang the first verse because it's part of our performance,but of course this song is not for him..He started singing his part and I was listening to him.

I heard that the door silently opened and it was Kim.He bowed and sat in his seat and he was listening to our performance.

Jimin's part is really relatable. I never realized I was this much in love with V.Omg this is not good..I think I'm getting emotional,but it's ok since I need some emotions to sing this song right?

The song finished and we bowed.The whole class gave us a loud applause including Kim who was really proud.And he was smiling.Well,I'm happy he is proud.I really love seeing him smile.Ah he is so cute.

''Well done Jimin and Jungkook.You did an amazing job.Your performance really touched me.If I didn't know you I would think that you broke up,but you aren't even dating.Hahahah''She said and some of the students laughed.

''It was really emotional.Thank you.''She said and we sat in our seat.The class ended in like 2 minutes.

I saw V,he was alone and I ran towards him.

''Hey!''I yelled.He turned around and he made an angry face.

''Shshh!Someone will see us.Be quiet..Now what do you want.''He said and we started walking together to our next class.

''Where were you?''I asked him with worry in my voice.

''Why the f*ck do you care?I don't have to explain myself to you.''He said.

''ME?Care about you?Haha nice one.I just asked because you were supposed to sing a song with us,but you weren't there and plus you don't skip classes.''I said.

''Of course you just think about yourself..''He mumbled something,but I didn't hear him.

''A teacher called me.He wanted to ask me something.Is it ok now?But you and Jimin did an amazing job.Your performance really touched me.I enjoyed it.''

''Oh trust me,my performance isn't the only thing that will touch you.In fact I can touch you in many other ways.I'm sure you'll enjoy that more than our performance.''I mumbled.

''What did you say?''

''Oh nothing.I just said thank you very much.''I said.

''And the teacher was right.If I didn't know you I would think that you two just broke up.''He joked,but he was salty.

''I'll take that as a compliment.''I said and we walked to our next class.

School is finally over for today and since we didn't have our last class,I have one more hour until our chauffeur arrives.So I found Jimin and we went to our place..yeah the tree.It was like afternoon and it was already dark so the moment was beautiful.

We were sitting under the tree in a comfortable silence admiring the sky and moon.

''You know Jimin?I'm really lucky to have you by my side.I really enjoy spending every second with you.I know you do too and that makes me feel so warm and loved.I haven't felt that way for a long time.No one made me feel this things.Thank you.''I said and I looked at him when I ended my sentence.He looked at me too.

''I would say the same thing,but you already said that.I'm really grateful to have you Jungkook.I can't express with words how much thankful I am.''He said sincerely and we were looking at each other.

''I love you.''He said and immediately after those words left his mouth I kissed him.I don't know why,but I felt like that.I had a huge urge to kiss him.He returned the kiss.The kiss was rough from the start and lasted long.It soon turned into a hot make out session.

His lips were so big and soft and I enjoyed the feeling of them on mine lips.We held each other under the purple/blue sky.So we were making out for like 30 minutes and I didn't realize that it was time for me to leave.

That's when I also didn't notice the person looking at us for whole 5 minutes before leaving the place.

Soon I looked at the time.

''Oh sh*t.I have to go Jimin.I'll see you tomorrow.''I said and I left the place.

I went to the place where our chauffeur usually waits for us and I saw V standing there with red ears,nose and eyes.Was he crying?I don't know and I decided not to ask him,because he would probably ignore me as usual.Or maybe he was just cold.

However we got into the car and we went home.

I don't know why my chapters are getting smaller and smaller,but whatever.I personally liked this chapter a lot.Idk,but if you imagine the scenery it's beautiful especially the sky.

Anyways thank you for reading!<3