Chapter 31:Thank you,next

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

 It's Monday finally!I can't wait to tell Jimin that I broke up with Jin Kyong and we can finally talk.I got up and I took a shower.I went downstairs and ate breakfast with everyone and we left to school.

So,now we have lunch break and I will talk to Jimin.I already ate and I have like 10 minutes to talk.I saw him standing in front of his locker and I decided to approach him.

''Hey Jimin!Can I talk to you in private?''I whispered.He nodded and we went into the always empty janitor's closet.

''What is it?''He said.

''Ugh I wanted to tell you that I broke up with Jin Kyong.''I said.

''Omg really?When?''He asked.He was so happy and surprised.

''This Friday.Please just don't ask me anything else.Anyways..I need to talk to you about something really important.''He nodded.

''Look..we have to keep this relationship a secret.I haven't told anyone else that I'm bi nor about us being together.And my parents..they would never accept me.My dad would hate me.Also we (our family) are really famous and this will ruin my reputation and image.The whole school will treat me different. Jimin..I know you can understand me.You have been trough this too.Please,I'm begging you.''I said looking at him.

''Jungkook..I understand you and all,but why do we have to hide our relationship?You love me and I love you.If someone hates us,let them be.We don't care.''He said.

''Yeah Jimin,I'm so sorry.I'm asking too much.Just give me a week to sort things out.''I said.

''Ok,I'll give you a week.''He said.I know he is angry so I hugged him.

''Thank you Jimin!''

Taehyung's POV

Now we have music class.

''Ok students.So,today I have an assignment for you.You have to finish this by tomorrow.I will make 7 groups and every group will have 3 members.Every group will have to find and sing a different type of a song.Ok now let's make the groups..''She said and she started separating us in different groups.

''Ok now I have one more group left.Please the rest of you raise your hands.''Said our teacher.

''Oh interesting..Mr Jeon,Mr Park aaand Mr Kim.Ok so you have..a break up song..Find and sing a break up song!Ah I personally think you got the best group.''She said.

WHAT?ARE YOU KIDDING ME?I HAVE TO SING A BREAK UP SONG WITH 2 OTHER BOYS AND NOT JUST SOME RANDOM BOYS..I HAD TO SING WITH JEON AND JIMIN!ARE YOU FOR REAL?This is going to be so awkward.

''Ugh I'm sorry,but can I change groups with someone?''I asked our teacher when the class ended.

''I'm sorry Taehyung,but you can't.It's too late.But what's the reason?You got a really nice and easy assignment and the members in your group are nice kids.I don't see any problems.''

''Ah it's fine.Thank you very much.Have a nice day.''I said and I left the classroom.

And what now?I have no other choice than to work with them.Meh,they might as well end up doing the whole thing for me.

After school,we went to our mansion.We went into Jungkook's room,so Jimin won't find out that we actually live together.

We sat on the rug and Jungkook brought his laptop so we can find a song.

''So what now?"Asked Jimin.

"Let's find a break up song and finish this project.''Said Jungkook and he started searching.

We were sitting in a circle and I was between them.I didn't say a word because I felt awkward and weird a lot.

''I think I know a break up song.The song is called ''We don't talk anymore'' by Charlie Puth.''I silently said.Jimin just looked at me,but soon Jungkook found the song and he played it.

''Oh my I love this song so much!This is my new favorite singer,Charlie Puss.''Said Jungkook.

''Ok so now I'll give everyone a part and we can try to sing this song together.''Said Jungkook.He made a plan and we tried once,twice and we were singing for 3 hours.We all have different voices so it was a little bit tricky.Jimin has a soft voice,Jungkook a very beautiful voice and mine is really deep.We are really talented so this is not going to be hard for us.

I was looking at Jeon.I have never seen him so passionate about anything.Ah he is really cute..trying to focus.Jimin was also looking at him the whole time..I wonder if Jungkook was telling the truth back then..What if he really has feelings for Jimin?What if they are dating?..WHY DO I EVEN CARE?Am I..jealous?Or do I..like him?No..no I'm definitely not gay..right?I can't be.I'm not omg why am I even thinking about this?

''I think we did a great job.''Said Jungkook.

Jimin's POV

''Yeah sure.V,I think we should go home now.Do you want me to drive you home?''I asked him.

''Ah no no,my mom said she would come and pick me up after work.''He said

''Ok then.. see you guys tomorrow!''I said and I left the mansion.

Huh something seems off.Why are they acting weird like they get along with each other?I thought they were enemies or something.V seems really weird.He is really shy and not that bad?If he was his past self he would never miss a chance to get away from Jeon sooner or in first place he would never come or agree to this project.And Jeon acts so casual with V almost like he sees him everyday.Hahaha ok that's weird.I'm probably just jealous or overprotective. 

And that's what I was thinking the whole day..not just this day,but a whole week.

Hey guys!This is a short chapter (I guess like a filler?) because I already posted all of the chapters I wrote before and these days I don't have much inspiration soo

Hey guys!This is a short chapter (I guess like a filler?) because I already posted all of the chapters I wrote before and these days I don't have much inspiration soo..I hope you're not mad,but I'm trying hard to make this update decent?

And I love naming my chapters after songs so don't mind me.Also this 'Thank you,next' is for Jungkook because he broke up,but now he is in a relationship again,so I decided to use it.

Anyways please vote,leave a comment and make sure to follow me!Thank you so much for reading! <3