Chapter 26: Just for fame

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

Class started 5 minutes ago and Jeon is not here.What is going on with people these days?Seconds later here he is.

''Mr.Jeon why are you late?''Asked the teacher.Well,I think we're all curious.

''Uhm I'm so sorry,but one of the teachers called me so I had to go.''He apologized,bowed and sat in his seat.Omg even I can tell that he was lying.I wonder what he really did.

When the class ended I saw my hyungs and they ran to me.

''V did you see it?''Said J hope hyung.

''Yeah did you see?''Asked RM hyung.

''See what?''I was confused.

''Omg you haven't seen the newest videos of Jeon?He even posted one himself,on his ig.Here take a look of this post from a Jeon fan account.''

''Jeon Jungkook was spotted back hugging his girlfriend and kissing her neck.The aforementioned boy took her away from our cameras before we could ask more questions.Follow us for more news about Jeon Jungkook.P.S Jungkookie oppa if you're reading this please marry me!''I read the whole thing and there was a photo of them in the hallway earlier.

''And here is the video Jeon posted on story.It's little bit dark but you can clearly see and hear them.''Said Namjoon hyung as he showed me the story.

Jeon and Jin Kyong were making out in the janitor's closet.I can't believe Jeon himself recorded this.Is he seriously doing all of this just for fame?

''Ok so why should I be surprised?''I said casually.I mean I'm not surprised at all,I'm just mad.I'm angry and upset.Is he trying to get famous back?

''Yeah you're kind of right.It was expected for him to act like this.He wants to get famous again.He kind of disappeared this past months.I wonder what is his next move.''Said Hoseok.

''Hey V why don't you do something too?''Asked Namjoon.

''I don't know.I might do something,but not for now.I never really disappeared.People still love me.I got a lot of followers after the race.''I said.

''OMG IT'S JUNGKOOK!HE'S HERE!''I heard a girl yelling and all of the girls ran.Then the next thing I see is Jeon holding Jin Kyong's hand..and I saw their hickeys.Oh I see now.The video wasn't enough.He is trying hard,isn't he?It's ok,I'm fine..for now.I'm just gonna wait for couple of days.

They walked proudly together ignoring all of the fans around them.The bell rang and we went to our next class.I was mad at Jeon..I didn't expect him to do this.I thought that he finally gave up being the bad boy and stuff,but I guess I was wrong.I was wrong the whole time.When I wanted to give him a chance,when I thought he changed and he became good..he did the opposite.Well I'm fine with that too.

Jungkook's POV:

Wow.I didn't know that it was this easy to gain followers.Yesterday I had only 2,2 million and now I have 3,5 million!Hahaha yes.I saw V with his hyungs and he was so surprised.I bet he was jealous af.He has 2,9 million followers on ig now.That's because he won the last race.

And that's how the day ended.We went home and I immediately went to my room.I packed my duffle bag and I left the house.I went to the private gym we own and I started working out.I recorded a video of me working out,but I'll post it tomorrow.I think I fed my fans enough today.Anyways,I also called my hairstylist and tomorrow I'm dying my hair black!I'm so excited!I can't wait to finally do that.

After I finished my workout,I went back home.I ran to my room,I took a shower and I decided to clean my closet.I decided to donate some of my clothes since I'm 'changing'.Speaking of that,I should also go to our mall and buy some new clothes.

I was laying on my bed and I was reading posts about me.I can't wait to read and see their reaction after the change!

Taehyung's POV:

Jeon left the house immediately after we arrived home.I went to my room and I did my homework and after that I decided to bond with my family.At least I can be the better son.I went in the living room and I called Jennie.We watched a lot of Disney movies together.She is so sweet and cute.

I have to be honest,she reminds me a lot of Jeon.They look alike a lot,but their personality is different.She is kind,sweet,honest,she smiles a lot,while Jeon is cold,doesn't know how to have fun,he is really rude and mean.Or that's what I thought.I also ate dinner with them.

I don't like Mr.Jeon at all.He is my step-father now and I have to be nice to him.I mean how can I not hate a person that is using my mom?I hope he knows that he can never replace my dad..never.

He told me the story how he had a crush on my mom back in their high school days..To be honest the story made me a little bit sad.He ended the story saying that at the end they're finally together.

As we were eating dinner,Jeon got back home,but he didn't join us.He was all sweaty and went to his room to take a shower.He was probably working out.Speaking of that I should start working out too.

When we finished eating,I went in my room and I sat on my bed.I need time to think about all of this.Is Jeon seriously going this far?Making out with his girlfriend at school and stuff..those things should be private.At least that's what I think.

Ugh what is he going to do next?I have to find out his plan..So he started working out..maybe he wants to change his appearance?Oh I see..he wants to gain followers with his new looks.Hmm I should make a plan too,but I'll never go that far.I mean my popularity is my job and I won't include Joy in that.I truly like her and I don't wanna involve her into drama.

Hmm..how about..should I dye my hair?I think silver?Yeah,silver..I'm gonna look great!So workout and hair color. That's all for now.

Are you more excited about black haired Jungkook or silver haired Taehyung?

Thank you so much for reading!