Chapter 55 : Do you remember your promise?

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

It's Thursday and I'm at school now.Tae is talking to his hyungs and I'm talking to mine before class starts.The bell rang and we went inside the classroom.

Why do we have to have English now?I was writing something in my notebook when I heard something.

It was Taehyung..moaning.I mean his moans were low and silent and only I could hear them because he sits next to me.I looked at him and his face was red,mouth open and eyes closed.My eyes moved down and I saw that he was reading..a porn magazine.He was palming his member with the other hand.

Omg this kid can't be serious.Reading porn at school?Are you fucking kidding me Tae?What if someone else hears your moans?What if the teacher hears them?Do you know how huiliating that would be for you and everyone?Ugh such a fucking idiot.I sometimes question his intelligence.

My eyes somehow ended right where his hand was.He moved his slender fingers to unbutton and unzip his jeans.He placed his hand carefully over his fucking hard member giving him a gentle squeeze.Are you fucking kidding mee?

Shit..I'm hard now too.Fuck it hurts so much,what shall I do?

I did what Taehyung did..I started palming myself.I moved my hand over my member and started massaging it. Taehyung started moaning louder and more which was indeed the worst (best) turn on ever.Fuck you Tae,fuck you baby.I started moving my hand faster as he did too.Fuck I can't do this anymore.It's getting harder and harder..I can't do this myself,it's not helping and Taehyung isn't helping my problem at all.

''Ugh teacher?I..I don't feel good can I go to the restroom?''

''Sure Jungkook.Do you need any help?''

''Yeah..um..can Taehyung come with me?''I asked and the teacher nodded and I quickly grabbed Taehyung's hand and we left the classroom.We ran to the gym (because we have basketball practice next) and we went into the locker room.

We quickly got in the restroom,but soon realized that there were other students.Fuck..of course.Class's not over.Fuck now we have to wait.

Class ended and the students left the locker room,but we still weren't able to help each other because or team came.

We started undressing and fuck.I couldn't take my eyes of Taehyung and I admit it.I was literally eye fucking him.His fucking honey tan and nipples and his fucking hard dick.How the fuck am I supposed to not get hard.Luckily he didn't saw me staring at him.I changed into my jersey and we went in the gym to practice.

Luckily today's practice wasn't that important and was easy so I could easily rest my eyes on Taehyung like..the whole time.He was a fucking walking meal.His tan,messy hair,he was fucking sweating and fucking running with his hard dick.Like it's literally all over the place lmao.Fuck I just can't stand here and watch that and do nothing.