Chapter 37: I have a crash on you

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

Today is Thursday which means that the weekend will come really soon.As every morning,I woke up,took a shower,got dressed and went downstairs. Jeon was waiting for me in the car so I left the mansion.

We arrived at school and we went inside.My hyungs were standing near the lockers and I went towards them.They looked at me with a weird face.

''Good morning hyungs!''I said,but they kept looking at me without saying a thing.

''Wha-what's the matter?''I asked them.

''Don't you what's the matter us.Namjoon and Jeon got in a fight yesterday.Jeon caught Namjoon and Jennie kissing and he beat him up.So what were you doing at Jeon's place?''Oh God,that's it..

''I uhm..''

''Were you following him?Are you friends now,but that's impossible so,why?I seriously don't get it?Explain yourself Mr.Kim.''Said J Hope hyung.

''I uhm..I..look uhm there is something I need to tell you,but not here.We have like 10 minutes before our first class starts.Let's sit outside.''I said and we went outside and we sat on a bench.

''Ok so what do you have to say?''Said Hoseok.

''So I uhm..I have been hiding this from you for like 2 months or more and now I have no other choice than to tell you the truth.I hope you won't be mad at me and you'll treat me the same way.Promise me that!''I said.All this time I was hiding this just because I thought they would leave me.I don't wanna lose them,they are my hyungs,my only ones.They know too much about me.

''Of course V.Whatever it is we won't judge you.We are your hyungs,your friends.You share everything with us.''Said J Hope and Namjoon nodded.

''Ok,so I don't live in that mansion anymore.Our company went bankrupt and we lost all of the money we had so we needed to move out and sell the mansion.But that didn't turn out the way I thought it would be.My mom got married again.And not just to any other man,but to Jeon!I still think that he is just using my mom,but I'm not allowed to say that.He offered us to live with them in their mansion.''I explained.

''Wait so does this mean that-?''

''Yeah this means that Jeon Jungkook and I are step-brothers.His dad is my step-dad and Jennie is my step-sister.And yes I live in the same house with them for more than 2 months.''I said.

''Oh God V that's gross man.I'm so sorry for you.You didn't deserve this man.To live in your enemy's house..and he is your step-brother now..just awful.''Said Namjoon hyung.

''Why didn't you tell us earlier?How do you survive there?Is he treating you bad?''Asked Hoseok.

''I didn't tell you earlier,because I thought that you were going to hate me.I honestly don't like any of this too,but I don't have other choice.And no,everyone is treating me really good.Even Jungkook is nice,but we got in a fight yesterday because of Namjoon and Jennie's relationship.''I said.