Chapter 40 : We are family,right?

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

It's Thursday and we have math class now.I can't believe that Christmas is next week and after that we have winter break.Anyways Jimin is back again,I mean he is part of Jeon's side again,but still..at least he won't be friends with those people.

So class ended and now I have physics.I went downstairs,on the first floor.Hmm that's weird.I don't see anyone from my class.I continued walking when someone whistled from behind.I didn't turn around because I wanted to ignore whoever whistled,but I couldn't because the person decided to speak.

''Nice a*s Kim!''Said a boy and I heard another laugh after which means that there were two boys behind.

''I wonder if he's still in the mood for one night stands.''Another one said and they laughed.

''Maybe he is gay too.Look at him!Hahhaha.''Said the first one.

And of course,I couldn't take it anymore so I turned around and I saw two random boys.I think I know these two from somewhere.Oh I think they are from my side,but why are they acting like this?I'm their leader.

''Who the f*ck are you two?What do you want?''I said and they were coming towards me.As they moved towards me,I was going backwards until I hit the wall.No,but these dudes are angry,mad,have smirks and plus look way stronger than me.

''We?Oh,we are just two dudes from your side,Kim.And what do we want?Well..we wanna teach you a lesson.''Said the stronger male and he hit me in the face.

''You forgot about us.You forgot the reason why we're all here.So let us remind you.''He said with his evil smile and they both started hitting me.

''WE ARE HERE BECAUSE WE ALL HATED JEONS.We wanted them to pay for what they did,to suffer and you?You are a Kim,the one who should continue the tradition or better said the hate,you-you YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!''He said and they started punching me harder.

''What happened to the bad boy,heart breaker,player,powerful Kim Taehyung,huh?Where did he disappear?WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?YOU WERE GOOD LIKE 2 OR 3 MONTHS AGO?We gave you so many chances.We said ''Let's wait he might change,he might realize''or we thought that you actually had a plan to win..''They hit me really hard in my stomach and I started coughing up blood.Until someone yelled

''HEY!YOU TWO!WHAT ARE YOU DOING?''Oh my,that was Jeon from the other side of the hallway and he quickly ran towards us.

''What-*punch*-the f*ck-*punch*-do you think-*punch*-you are doing-*punch*-to him?''Said Jeon as he punched and hit them.I was just laying on the ground with wounds,scratches and blood and I couldn't stop him from beating them up.

''HE IS YOUR F*CKING LEADER!WHERE IS YOUR RESPECT?HOW COULD YOU TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT?WHY DID YOU SAY THOSE STUFF,HUH?''He yelled and he was mad.His face was red and he was sweating,I could also see the veins on his neck.

''U HU AND WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH FOR HIM HUH?ISN'T HE YOUR BIGGEST ENEMY?Why are you helping him?''Said the more annoying guy.

''OH?SO YOU WANT MORE OF MY PUNCHES?SURE NO PROBLEM FOR ME!''

''We,we are so-sorry.''The other guy tried to speak but ended up coughing up blood.

''Jungkook,please stop.That's enough.''I said as I tried to stand up.

''I swear,if you dare to lay a finger or even try to raise a hand at him,I won't hesitate to finish what I've started now.''He knelt down and said that to them with darkened eyes and just threw them on the side like garbage.

I was shaking,trembling. Jeon looked at me with sadness,with pity,with care in his eyes and quickly ran to me.He knelt down next to me and helped me sit upright.

''Are you ok?What have they done to you?''He started searching for wounds and scratches and other injuries.

''OMG LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO YOU?YOU HAVE SCRATCHES ALL OVER YOUR FACE,YOUR ARMS AND OMG YOUR TUMMY!I SHOULD'VE KILL THEM WHY DIDN'T YOU LE-''

''Jungkook stop.It's ok. Everything's ok. Everything's fine.I'm ok.It's just a few scratches.''I said softly because I didn't want to add fuel to the fire.

''YOU ARE OK?YOU DEFINITELY AREN'T OK V!LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO YOU!OMG!Get up I'll get you home.You can't even walk,can you?Come on,I'll call the driver and he'll take us home.''He said and he put his hands around me so he can lift me.

''Oh and by the way,we have biology not physics.You are lucky I found you.''He added.

''Jungkook?''

''Huh?''

''Seriously why did you do that?''

''Did what?''

''Why did you defend me?Why did you defend me after everything you heard?It's true tho.They are from my side and well the thing about the sides..I'm supposed to be the leader of the ones that hate you and want you to suffer,but I didn't do that.And we are supposed to be enemies,right?''I said looking at him.

''Taehyung,people change.Yeah the sides still exist and yeah we were meant to hate each other,but now we are brothers.And of course I will help you,we are family,right?''He said and he smiled and I returned the smile.

He called the driver and he lifted me.We left the school and went home.

We entered the house and he went into my room.

''Be careful,here.''He said as he placed me on the bed.

''I'll bring you some comfortable clothes,you stay here and don't even try to move.''He said as he went to find some clothes.

''Here,first take off your jeans and put on these sweatpants.''He said and I did as he said.I started blushing because I had to change in front of him and he was looking at me the whole time.

''Ah don't be shy,you are boy,we are both boys and plus you have an amazing body.''He said which made me blush even more.

''Ok so now remove just your uniform so I can clean your scratches and wounds on your tummy.''He said and I removed my uniform.He started cleaning the blood and applied something and of course covered the wounds.

''Aww your tummy is so cute and soft.''

''Hey!Don't you dare make fun of me.''I said.

''Hahaha I won't I won't.Now put on this hoodie.''He gave me a hoodie and I put it on.

''Do you need anything else?A tea?A soup?More blankets?''He asked me.

''No,no I'm fine.Just a bit tired.I'm gonna take a nap.''I said.He came closer to me and covered me with the blanket.But my eyes were slowly closing.

''Kookie?Thank y-you..''I said and I fell asleep.

''Everything for my Tae Tae..''He said and left my room.

I'm so sorry for the late update

I'm so sorry for the late update.I just wrote this part and I didn't have that much inspiration so yeah.Also if you have any ideas for how to make taekook get closer in this ff,please write in the comments.And I don't want it to be something cliche or yeah,I want something original.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT!LOVE YA! <3