Chapter 59: Death

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

''What are we going to do now Jungkook?''Asked me Taehyung.

''I..I don't know.''I said.

''Jungkook,you need to get out of here.The rest of us are waiting for you at his house.Mrs.Kim is hiding them.Quickly get ready and let's go.''Said Namjoon hyung and we put on our shoes and jackets and got out of the house.

''Get in your car and drive home.We need to go there quickly.When we arrive we are going to wait for him to come there and attack us.''He said and we got in my car and I drove faster than ever before.

After 10 minutes we arrived home and mom told us where the rest my gang was.We told them the plan and after 5 minutes we heard noises coming and gun shots.

''Mom,Taehyung,Jennie..please follow Jin hyung.He'll take you to a safe place.It's not safe here for you.''I said. Taehyung didn't want to leave,but he had no choice.

''Jeon Jungkook.''Someone said my name and I heard foot steps behind me.I turned around when the foot steps couldn't be heard anymore which means that the person stopped walking.And then I saw my dad.

''How did you find me,how did you find us?''I asked.

''Well,there is one person who offered me help.We kind of had the same goal.Aiming for the same thing.''He said and Hoseok showed up.I looked at him,but he couldn't return the look.His head hung low as he looked at his shoes.I didn't expect much from him.After all my dad and him are more similar than you think.The only difference is that Hoseok is actually a nice guy.

''Jeon Jungkook.My son who betrayed me.You know what?You are not even my son anymore!I don't need a son who betrays his father and doesn't obey or respect him!I don't need a son who is gay and is dating my first love's son!''My dad earned my attention by speaking again.

''Oh really?Isn't it more like,YOU AREN'T MY DAD?You never really were!You never cared for me or Jennie ffs we are your kids!You never came home to eat dinner or lunch or breakfast with us.You never wished us happy birthday or anything,you just thought that your expensive presents will fix everything,but they didn't. They couldn't fill the emptiness in our hearts,the longing for even a little parental love.You never said I love you at least once to us!Everything you ever did was just because YOU had something in it!You even used the ones you loved!I don't even wanna talk about my mom's death.I don't believe that you had an accident.Who knows what you did to her!''I said and tears escaped my eyes as I ran towards him with knife in my hands.

''Come on Jungkook. Kill your own father who did everything for you.I payed for your studies,I gave you food and home and now,look at you!What did you do for me?How are you going to repay everything I did for you?''He asked trying to make me change my mind.

''You liar!I hate you with everything I have.I don't wanna see you ever again!You did so many awful things in your life.You see all of these people standing behind me?You ruined their lives too!They trusted you,worked for you,were willing to sacrifice their life for you even tho they had families.''

''Jungkook put the knife down.Let's talk this out.''He said and made a sign for someone to get in.

In the room walked 4 guys(they were obviously part of his gang) AND OMG THEY HAD SEOKJIN,MRS.KIM.JENNIE AND TAEHYUNG!

I could see Jin hyung crying,looking at me and saying silent ''I'm sorry'' to me.

''WHAT THE FUCK DAD!ARE YOU SERIOUS?YOU ARE GOING TO KILL 4 INNOCENT PEOPLE?AND THAT'S YOUR DAUGHTER JENNIE OVER THERE!ARE YOU PLANNING TO KILL HER TOO?OH AND IF MY EYES SEE CORRECTLY,THAT WOMAN OVER THERE IS YOUR FIRST LOVE.THE ONE YOU ARE DOING ALL OF THIS FOR.YOU WANNA KILL HER TOO?WHAT'S THE POINT IN DOING ALL OF THIS THEN IF ALL YOU EVER WANTED WAS TO KILL HER?''

''SHUT THE FUCK UP JUNGKOOK AND DON'T YOU EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE ON ME AGAIN OR THEY ARE GOING TO BE KILLED.''

''Don't you fucking dare do that.''

''Now,who should I kill first?''

''STOP RIGHT THERE OR I WILL KILL Y-''A gun shot was heard and my dad fell on the floor.Blood was coming out of his stomach.I turned around and saw Namjoon hyung holding a gun.He killed my dad..

I didn't know what to think or better said,what to feel?Should I be said that my father was killed or happy because 4 lives were saved?So,I stood there and I couldn't move nor blink.

The guys from my dad's mafia tried to help him,but it was too late,he lost a lot of blood.One of the guys told me that now I'm their boss since my dad signed a paper where he said that everything he owned,once I turn 18 or if he dies,will become mine.

After a few minutes,Taehyung ran towards me and hugged me.I wasn't ok. Previously,when I held the knife and wanted to kill my own father,I didn't do it.I couldn't. After all,he was right.He is my father,he raised me,payed for my studies and food,he took care of Jennie too.I can't lie and say that he showed signs of love towards us,but he managed to give us everything we needed.Maybe that was the only reason why I couldn't kill him.

But he was an awful man.Blinded by the desire for revenge.He loved too much until he lost the whole love he had.He cared too much just to become careless and cruel.He was happy,yet he erased the happiness from everyone's faces and drew sadness.He was that blind that he forgot why he started doing all of this.And Hoseok was the same.He wanted revenge because I didn't treat well my ex-girlfriend(now his girlfriend).You see,J-Hope hyung actually is nice.I was the one who treated the girl badly.

Now that I think better,I can see why my dad didn't like Taehyung.Because Taehyung was like him.Both me and Tae wanted the same girl,but this time,I got the girl.But what did Taehyung do?He moved on,he found a better girlfriend and later,we found each other.Taehyung did something my father would never be able to do. Taehyung moved on. Taehyung didn't want any revenge or anything.

My hyungs helped me walk to the car and they drove us home.I was happy that no one expected too much from me.Of course I couldn't react to what happened and I think I'll need some time to recover.

That night I didn't talk to anyone and fell asleep quicker than I thought.I guess I was just tired.

I am really sad/happy to announce that this fan fic is so close to it's end!I am so sad because I will miss writing this thing,but also happy because I managed to finish another fan fic

I am really sad/happy to announce that this fan fic is so close to it's end!I am so sad because I will miss writing this thing,but also happy because I managed to finish another fan fic. I will probably write only one more chapter (the epilogue).

Anyway thank you so much for reading and I'll see you in my last chapter.<3