Chapter 38: Spill the tae

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

I was so mad.So freaking much mad!He told them and I haven't told my hyungs?That's lame.Second I was mad because he didn't do anything to separate RM and Jennie.Why can't he just listen to me?Why can't he be obedient for once!But most importantly I was mad because I couldn't stand my situation anymore.

How could I yell at him like that and not just once,but TWICE!I even told him it would be better if e don't talk!Oh God,I'm such an idiot.How could I do this to him and to us.Plus I'm honestly overreacting. Tbh I wanted to tell my hyungs too like a few days ago and now I just yelled at him.

''JUNGKOOK WATCH OUT!''Taehyung yelled and I turned around to look at him and before I knew my motorcycle crashed into a tree.

''JUNGKOOK!''I was now sitting/laying on the ground.Luckily I jumped before the motorcycle crashed.V immediately ran to me.

''Omg Jungkook what did you do!Are you ok?''He sat down on the ground next to me..He ripped off a piece of his T-Shirt and put it on my knee.

''Ouch..please be more gentle.''I hissed in pain.

''It's ok.I'll just put this on and everything will be alright.''He said smiling.Oh God that warm and cute smile,I swear it's the brightest thing that shines tonight.

''See?Now,can you stand up?''

''I hope so.I'll try.''I said and I tried to stand up,but I almost fell,but V caught me.

''Be careful.Come on,hold onto me and try to get on my motorcycle.''He said and he helped me get on the motorcycle.

''Now hold onto me tightly,because you might fall.We have to get home faster so I can treat your wounds properly.''He said. WTF?Hey!I'm sorry,but isn't it obvious who is the more dominant one here?Or do I need to show him who is?

''What no!I don't need to..ah''I started speaking,but the motorcycle started moving and I almost fell,but I hugged him.

''I told you to shut up.''He said.

''But I won the race so this doesn't mean anything.''I defended myself and he just chuckled.OMG THAT DEEP,CUTE CHUCKLE!

After 5 minutes,we arrived home and luckily everyone was asleep,because our parents would freak out.V took me to my room and he put me on the bed.

''Wait here and don't move.I'll go to my room to get my first-aid kit,I'll brb.''He said and he left the room.He came back in like 30 seconds.

''Now huyng will take care of your knee.''He said.

''Are you f*cking kidding me,NO!You are not my hyung.''

''But I'm older than you!''He said.

''Yeah only a couple of months,but still,I would never call you hyung.''

''Never mind now lay down,or sit please.Now remove your jeans.''He said and I sat.Wait what?Are you kidding me?Now?You are horny..rn?

''Not what you think you pervert!Just remove your jeans so I can clean the scratches.''He said and I did as I was told.