Chapter 36 : Back to enemies?

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

It's Wednesday and of course,I have school.I was packing my backpack.I finished getting ready and I went downstairs.Mom,dad and Jennie were eating breakfast,but I wasn't hungry so I decided to skip it again. Jungkook was waiting for me so we decided to leave,but our parents wanted to say something.

''Hey,before you leave,me and your mom have a dinner tonight from work.''Said Mr.Jeon and we left to school.

It's just like every other day.I went inside and I saw my hyungs and I went to them.

''Hey what's going on?''I asked looking at them.

''I think that Namjoon has something to say.''Said J Hope hyung and damn he was really mad.

''I ugh..''

''Just say it already!Tell him who have you been dating all this time!SAY IT!TELL HIM THAT YOU ARE DATING JEON'S SISTER.TELL HIM WHAT YOU DID.SAY IT TO HIM!''Yelled J Hope and of course he earned some glances.

''Is..is this true Namjoon hyung?''I asked.I was actually scared of the answer.

''Yeah..yeah it is.I'm dating Jennie.We are together for 2 months and we love each other so much.I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!Stop making me sound like a bad guy!''

''Well I wouldn't say that if you weren't one.Dude we are all bad here.How many girls have you dated,huh?Right,too many.And now you are playing with Jeon Jennie?ARE YOU F*CKING SERIOUS?WHAT IF JEON FINDS OUT?HE IS GOING TO KILL YOU?FFS NAMJOON SHE IS LIKE 15 AND YOU ARE 18!Don't do this to her and to us.I don't want any problems with Jeon.We have them enough.''Said J Hope hyung and I actually thought about it.

Hoseok was right.Jennie is too young.She is only 15 and we all know what kind of people we are.We used to date girls just for fun,or better said just for fame.Jennie is too young for that kind of a relationship and plus,she doesn't deserve to be treated that way.She might agreed to this just for fame too,but I have to talk to her.I have to stop this.But the bell rang and I didn't got a chance to say anything.

Jungkook's POV

So I was thinking a lot about my love life and I finally decided to do something.Right now,I'm still in a relationship with Jimin.I didn't break up with him yet for 2 reasons:first,because he'll help me get more famous and second,because I'm gonna break his heart.I don't wanna see him like that at all.He is my friend and he told me everything that happened to him.He trusts me and my love and care for him.Ugh I wish there was a way that I could just break up with him without breaking his heart.

But I have another problem.How to make Kim fall in love with me?Speaking of help,it's been a while since I last talked to my hyungs.Should I tell them?OMG JEON ARE YOU INSANE?But I have to tell them.After all they are my hyungs.They don't even know the step-brother thing.Oh my.I wonder if V told his hyungs about it.

And that's how this day went,just a fight with myself,should I tell them or not.So me and Kim left the school (after everyone else did) and went home.We arrived like 30 minutes later,because the traffic was heavy.We entered the house and as soon as we entered we heard some noises.Kisses and laughs?But who could it be?Mom and dad are at work,the TV isn't on..

Taehyung's POV

JENNIE!

''What is that?''Jungkook was confused too and looked at me.

''I have no idea.Mom and dad are at work so..''

''OMG IT'S JENNIE!QUICK I HAVE TO HELP HER,SHE IS IN DANGER.''He said and he run upstairs to her room and I followed him.He didn't hesitate and he stormed into the room.

We saw Jennie sitting on the edge of her bed and Namjoon sitting in her lap,kissing her neck.Oh God,Jungkook is gonna be soo mad.J Hope hyung was right.Namjoon hyung should have listened to him.

''GET OFF MY SISTER YOU B*TCH!''He said and he started punching him.Me and Jennie tried to stop them.Jennie held Namjoon and I,Jungkook.

''Stop it what are you doing Jungkook!His mouth and nose are bleeding!''Said Jennie and she started cleaning Namjoon's mouth and nose.

''What am I doing?WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING?AND YOU!WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY SISTER?WHO LET YOU IN?WERE YOU TRYING TO RAPE HER?IF YOU TRY TO LAY YOUR FINGERS ON MY SISTER ONE MORE TIME I WILL KILL YOU!Now leave my house before I call the police or I will kill you by myself.''Said Jungkook and Namjoon immediately left the house.

''JUNGKOOK STOP!STOP IT!He didn't do anything.I let him in.AND OMG NOO!He didn't rape me!We are dating Jungkook,we love each other.''Said Jennie.

''DATING?ARE YOU KIDDING ME?YOU CAN'T BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM!DO YOU EVEN KNOW HIM?HE IS BAD FOR YOU.He broke too many hearts,he slept with too many girls.I can't let him touch you or even get close to you!I WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU TO DATE HIM.Your relationship with him is over.And you better listen to me if you want your 'boyfriend' to be alive and live like a normal person.Break up with him as soon as you can.''He said and he left her room.I followed him to his room.

He noticed that I was following him and he stopped walking.He turned around.

''How could you do this?How could you let your friend do this to my sister?Ffs Taehyung Jennie is only 15!HOW COULD YOU STAY SILENT ALL THIS TIME?WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HIM?DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF A PERSON HE IS?I know you hated me,but this is going too far.I'm not asking you to do this for me,I'm asking you to do this for Jennie.If you really love her..''

''I thought you changed Taehyung.I thought you stopped being that bad brat that used to do these stuff,not like I am better.Hah I almost thought that you stopped hating me,but I guess I was wrong..Please Taehyung.I don't wanna fight anymore and I know that your hyungs don't wanna fight too.Look we still hate each other and it will be better if we stop talking to each other.''He said and he left the room.

For some reason I felt bad.For the first time in my life I felt bad.His words really touched me.The worst thing is that he is right.I should've do something.I should've stop him.But most importantly..I should've treat Jungkook better...

So were you surprised?Do you think that Tae is going to do something?Do you things they'll tell their hyungs?

Read the next chapters to find out!