Chapter 4: Basketball game

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

I went into the changing rooms and I saw the other players and the coach.I went to my locker and I started undressing and dressing up in my jersey and sneakers.I'm number 10,because it's my lucky number.Our coach let us choose them.RM is number 1,Suga number 3 and Jeon is number 11.

''Listen up guys!''Said our coach.All of us turned around now facing him.I looked at Jeon,he looks like he is lost and he daydreams again.

''Ok so first of all we have to choose our captain.So Jeon or Kim.''Of course one of us.We are the best players,we score like 25 points in every game.

''Raise your hand for Kim!Ok,now raise your hand for Jeon!That's it Jeon,you are the captain for this season.''What?!?Are you f*cking kidding me?Jeon is the captain?He doesn't even know where he is.How is he supposed to be the captain?Of course everyone will choose him.Currently he has more members on his side than me,but still I'm better than him.

''Now I have some news for you.We have a new player.Please welcome Park!He'll be playing with you this season and later he can choose on which team he would like to play.''Said our coach.What the..Jimin?He is the new player?Hah what a surprise.Does he even know how to hold the ball?Whatever,I hope he plays really good since our coach let him play with us even if he wasn't present on our team practices.

''Next,let's make the game paln.''Our coach said and we came closer to him and the mini white board.He started drawing black lines on the board and he explained the whole plan.After that he gave Jimin a jersey with number 33 on it and Jimin quickly put it on.

We all went on the basketball court and we started warming up.I was looking at Jimin and I think he isn't that bad.I hate to say this but I think that our best player is Suga even tho he is in shooting guard with me,while Jeon is the center.I'm center too when we play in two teams.Speaking of Jeon,I looked at him again just to see if he is back to reality .Mehh,I don't think so.I would've been so happy because of his stupid behavior,but since we play in the same team,I'm not happy at all.He needs to focus on the game.

The game started.We are playing against Ulsan Sharks today.Our team's name is Seoul Lions.

''Three points for Ulsan Sharks!''Said the commentator.Wow,they are pretty good.On the opposite team were playing tall and well built guys.They were amazing but,I'm sure we can beat them.

''Three points for Seoul Lions!''We scored another three points!The current score is 34:26 for us!The one with yellow head from the Sharks has the ball.I run towards him and I easily stole the ball.

''Jeon,catch!''I called him and threw the ball at him.He didn't hear me nor saw me so one of the sharks caught the ball before him.

''Jeon,get yourself together man or I'll have to replace you!''Said our coach.Jeon just nodded and started playing.Seriously,he has to focus and do his best.

It's halftime and we are sitting on the benches,drinking water and listening to the new game plan since we are losing.The score is 62:50 for the Sharks.I looked at Jeon and he was on his phone again,seriously man?You are supposed to pay attention to the plan and our coach not on your stupid girlfriend.I couldn't stand this so I went to him and I took his phone away from him.

''Hey,what the f*ck do you think you're doing?!''He yelled at me.

''Me?What am I doing?WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING JEON?Don't you see?We are losing and it's all because of you and that stupid girlfriend of yours!Pay attention to the plan!''I yelled at him and I gave him the phone back.Luckily no one heard us yelling since the crowd was too loud.

Jungkook's POV:

I sat there looking at the small white board and soon I heard the whistle.I got up and I started playing.Well,all I did was run and try to catch the ball and I gave it to Suga hyung since he wouldn't miss it and he would score some points.I think I scored 6 points through the whole game.Wow,I was never this bad.

''Last minute!''Said the man.Soon a player,I don even know him but whatever, gave me the ball and I caught it.I looked  around  and everyone stopped moving and cheering.Well,not really.Like everything become in slow motion.No more noise and everything was blurry.

  ''Don't you see?We are losing and it's all because of you and that stupid girlfriend of yours!''Was  the only thing I could hear.It was spinning around in my head.But still,I shoot the ball.Soon everything came back to normal and I saw that I scored just 2 points.I heard the siren which means that the game is over.And the score is...

Taehyung's POV:

94:87 FOR THE SHARKS?!WHAT?!This is impossible!This is the first time we've been defeated!Oh no..I was really mad that I wanted to go and kill Jeon,but Namjoon hyung held my arm and we went to the changing rooms.We took a shower and we got dressed and then we left the gym.I can't believe.I let that Jeon be the captain of our team.If I was the captain,I would never let us lose.We would be now the winners.I don't know why did I let that jerk even play.I should've beat him until he can't..

''Cut it man,it's not worth it.We already lost.Next time we'll do better.''Namjoon interrupted my thoughts.I almost thought that he read my thoughts,but that's impossible.Then we went to our next class.

Then we went to our next class

What's going on with Jungkook?Find out in the next chapters!Make sure to vote+comment and follow  me

What's going on with Jungkook?Find out in the next chapters!Make sure to vote+comment and follow  me.Thank you <3