Chapter 13: So,which side?

Jimin's POV:

Jimin's POV:

Ok,so today is the day I'll officially become a part of a side.The day I thought would never come,but here I am..walking trough these hallways,trying to find the side leaders to finally announce on which side I chose to be..well not exactly.

I sent a text message telling them to meet me in front of the science classroom.After 3 minutes walking,I saw them standing right before the classroom,impatiently waiting for me to come.

''Uhmm hey guys!How are y-''

''Please stop..just tell us on which side are you!''Said Taehyung giving me a death glare,coming closer to me along with everyone else except Jungkook.Of course,he already knew the answer.

''I..''I started speaking and I finally decided to ignore them.I fixed my uniform and I stood proudly.

''I'm on Jeon's side.Trough this past 10 days,I realized how amazing his side is.The people are so kind and nice and they have a strong and powerful leader..unlike you.''I said.I have to admit,I always preferred Jeon's side,but Jungkook was always mean and cold.Taehyung looks like a nicer person even tho he act like he doesn't care,but I can see their true personalities.

''If that's your final choice..than..I no longer have to speak to you.Now if you excuse us,we have more important stuff to do.''Said Taehyung.Ah here we go again.Now he is cold to me and he will act like we aren't friends.

''Welcome to Jeon's side Park Jimin.''Said Jungkook shaking hands with me.And of course after a couple of minutes the school's blog was full of posts about me and Jungkook shaking hands.

Taehyung's POV:

''I can't believe Jimin chose Jeon's side.This cant be true.I mean..I did everything to be better than Jeon,but he decided to join his side instead.''The side of the leader that was late on the first day of school?The one that was texting his girlfriend in math class?The one that got dumped?There must be something else..and I'll find out what is going on.

''Don't worry Taehyung.It was just one student.You'll gain a lot more and better people on your side.It's not that important.You should focus on yourself now and maybe try to focus on your relationship with Joy.''Said Namjoon hyung.

Yeah yeah,I know.Give Joy a chance.But I can't.I just don't feel attracted to her at all.But still we know each other for just two days,maybe time will fix things..

-

It's lunch break and I decided to text Joy.I thought that she would like to join me and my hyungs for lunch!After 5 minutes she came and sat with us.

''Hey V,hi RM and J Hope oppa!''She said.

''Hey uhmm..would you like to go on a dinner tonight?You choose the time.''I asked her.

''Aww V that's so sweet of you,but you honestly don't have to rush things.You don't have to ask me on a date on the second day!''She said and she smiled.