Chapter 33 : Partners

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

Good morning!It's Wednesday today.I woke up and I took a shower,I got dressed up and I went downstairs to eat breakfast.This is the third time this week we are all eating breakfast together like a family.I enjoy eating breakfast with them.

I try to ignore Jeon after that yesterday.To be honest I was really mad and angry.When I said he doesn't care about anyone else,I was right.I mean I get it,he loves Jimin and I'm not saying he should ignore his feelings.I have nothing against their love or him being gay or bi,but just imagine how bad that could be.What if someone sees them together like I did yesterday?We are all done.That someone will tell everyone and then the media will find out and even Jeons will lose their money not to mention popularity and other things.I can't deal with another bankrupt and moving out.What about mom,his dad and Jennie?If he continues with this behavior,I will have to talk to him again.

Ok so we finished eating and we left to school.Today we have chemistry.I saw my hyungs on the other side of the hallway and I waved at them and went into the classroom.

''Good morning students.Today we have to make crystals so find your lab partner.On each seat there is a name,so FIND YOUR NAME.''Said the teacher.

Almost everyone found their seat and I went to the only empty seat.Yaay that's my name.And not so long after I said 'yaay' Jeon took the seat next to me.Great so now I have to work with him.Hello,we aren't talking for days and now you are telling me I have to work with him?Great just great.

The class ended and now we have art class.I personally love art class and art in general.

''Please take a seat.Hurry up students!So you'll get a partner and you have to draw each other.I know you won't be able to finish the drawing today so you can finish it at home!Ok let's start.Hmm Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin..''

''Ok so we have 4 students left.So Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook and Min Yoongi and Park Jimin.''Finished our teacher.

Great Jeon again!And on top of that I have to draw him!Oh God like it wasn't enough seeing his face everyday now I have to even draw him.Can this day get any worse?

''Hey.Looks like we are partners again huh?Anyways let's start.''He said and we sat opposite each other.

I looked at Jeon and his face.He was sitting really close to me.I saw that we have moles on the same places uwu that's cute and cool.I started drawing him and I looked again at him. Istg he is the cutest when he tries to focus and I couldn't help,but smile.

Jungkook's POV

I sat opposite Kim and we started drawing each other.He was looking at me while I was pretending to draw him and he suddenly smiled.Oh God that smile..Why are you doing this to me V?He thought that I was so focused on my drawing,but I was stealing glances at him the whole time.Who cares about the drawing when you have the real art right in front of you?

''Why are you looking at me that much?Do I have something on my face?''He asked me.

''No,I just can't draw your eyes that's all.''I lied.

Jimin's POV

Ugh I can't believe.V and Jungkook are partners again.This is the second time today!This is so unfair.I am his boyfriend and he isn't even trying to change his partner in any of the classes!What's wrong with him?

Am I jealous?Of course I am!I am since the music project.I didn't expect them to be this close and to get along.Maybe I'm too sensitive since he is the first person who accepted me after everyone left me including my parents..but you have to understand me.I lost everyone who I thought will never leave me,who will stay by my side forever and now I can't imagine,I can't afford to lose Jungkook too.He means the most to me and it's totally understandable why am I overprotective of him.

And the fact that we aren't still official drives me crazy.It makes me feel so insecure about our relationship.I'm not even sure if he really loves me or does this just out of pity.And I hate this feeling.I wanna love and trust someone with my whole heart.I don't wanna doubt my relationship.I have to talk to him later.

The class ended and now we have lunch break.I don't feel like eating so I'll go to Jungkook.I have to talk to him now.I saw him in the cafeteria.He was eating lunch with his hyungs and I went towards them.

''Jungkook we have to talk now.''I said not bothering to say hello to Suga and Jin.

''Hello to you too Jimin.How are you?''Said Jin.He was clearly mad at me,but I didn't care.

Jungkook just looked at me and he stood up.We went to our place and we sat behind the tree.

''Look Jungkook..I can't take this anymore.If you love me and if you wanna be my boyfriend then we'll have to make this relationship official.I can't see you Jungkook being with someone else.All those girls and people around you make me feel insecure.I feel like I'm not good enough and I feel like you do this out of pity.I said I will wait more,but I can't.''I said almost crying.

Jungkook's POV

''Jimin..what are you talking about?I'm not cheating on you or something.I love you Jimin.You know that I'm not that kind of a person.You are my boyfriend because I love you.But if you feel insecure,sure I'll do that for you.I'll make this official,but you have to stay by my side because everyone will turn against me.''I said.

''Of course I will stay by your side..forever.I was thinking and maybe we can do something.We can make our relationship a school secret.We can blackmail every student.''He said.

''When I think about it..Sure that's a great idea..after all I own this school soo..''I said.

''That's my man!Omg I love you Jungkook.Thank you so much.''He said and he left the place.

Ugh what am I going to do now.I love V so freaking much.I tried to hate him,to ignore him,to find something bad about him,an imperfection,but I couldn't. I want him even more day by day,but seeing Jimin in a situation like this breaks my heart.And now..I have to make our relationship official,the whole school will find out about us,V will find out about us.It's not like I had any chances with him,but..idk maybe I still believe something will happen and we'll end up together.

idk maybe I still believe something will happen and we'll end up together

Hey guys!I hope you enjoyed this chapter.I know it's a little bit cliché,but I didn't want to change my original idea (what I imagined).

Vote,leave some comments and share this story if you like it!Thank you for reading!Love you. <3