Chapter 48 : Last day

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

I woke up because it was really cold.I noticed that Jungkook was still sleeping so I hugged him from behind.

''Hm Good Morning.''He said with his raspy,morning voice.

''Morning Kook.''I said.

''Why did you wake up?''He asked me.

''Hmm I was cold.''I said as I kissed his nape.

''So we should go skiing today.It's our last day here so we better do that.''He said as he held both of my hands.

''Yeah.''I said and we stayed in bed for a couple of more minutes and then we started getting ready for breakfast.

We went downstairs in the restaurant and ate breakfast and after that,we went skiing.Outside was pretty cold,but I like it.We were skiing for like 4 hours and we went back in the hotel so we could eat lunch.

After eating lunch,we went in our apartment because we wanted to watch a movie.We sat on the sofa in front of the TV and we just chose a random movie.I laid my head on Jungkook's chest while he was holding my waist with his right hand.

⚠️Warning⚠️

Mature content and violence ahead

So we were watching this movie and it was really boring until something came that we totally didn't expect.It was a scene with 2 boys f*cking each other (so it was a gay porn) and both me and Jungkook were so shocked and lost for like 5 minutes (that's probably like in the middle of the scene).

''Ugh Jungkook..I think we should change the program.''I said as both of us were sweating and becoming red.Jungkook as expected,didn't say anything back nor changed the program.We were watching the scene a little bit more and I noticed something racing inside Jungkook's sweatpants.And I widened my eyes because we all know what that is.

''Jungkook-''

''Tae,we have a problem.''He immediately turned his head towards me.

''Weah we have like a big problem.OF COURSE I NOTICED YOU IDIOT!''I said.

''So you think that my problem is big huh!''He said with a smirk on his face.

''Will Taehyungie help me with this big problem?''He said looking at me with puppy eyes.Oops I think I blushed aand got a boner too.F*ck it.

I sat in his lap and we started kissing like really fast,but passionate.The kiss was really sloppy and noisy so it quickly turned into a really hot make out session.So I noticed that Jungkook was really needy right now so I decided to be the evil bottom I am and finally tease him.Hehe I'm getting my revenge.But it's not fair tho,he is teasing me all the time!

So I started moving on his lap,you know just trying to find 'a more comfortable position' and he moaned.Damn Jeon Jungkook's moans are heaven.You know what?I don't like this position.Maybe I should go forward a little bit.Nah,let's get back.But you know the previous one was really more comfortable,maybe I should go up again.Nah let's get ba-

''WILL YOU FOR F*CK'S SAKE STOP MOVING FOR ONCE!YOU AREN'T HELPING AT ALL!''He tried to yell even tho he was out of breath.

''Oh and what if I don't?''I said and now it's my turn to wear that smirk on my face.

''In that case,I will have to punish you baby.''He said with a smirk and I of course returned it and we started making out again.I removed his sweatshirt and he removed mine.I started leaving kisses on random places of his upper body.Then he started leaving kisses on mine chest,but I was faster and removed his sweatpants along with his boxers.I brought my head in front of his d*ck and gave it a small lick.

''Oh f*ck Tae.''Yelled Jeon.I think he is enjoying that so maybe I should continue?So I gave him a couple of small licks on the tip.I think I teased him enough..no just kidding so I started kissing it.He was shaking omg.Ok now it's enough.I took his hard member in my big hands and started licking it going deeper with every lick until it hit the back of my throat.He started moaning and he was sweaty and red so I slowly continued.I felt him move.

''Too..s-slow.''He said as he started moving inside my mouth,needy for friction.So basically he is now throat f*cking me.Lol I don't mind it.He thrusted deeper and deeper,faster and faster until he finally came inside my mouth and I swallowed it all like a good boy.

''Good boy.But we aren't finished.''He said as he turned me around so now I'm under him and he started making hickeys all over my body so hungrily.It hurt so bad,but I enjoyed it.Then,he removed my pants and boxers so now both of us were equal.

''Let's continue this in the bedroom.''He said and I nodded.He held me bridal style and we went into the bedroom.He quickly threw me on the bed and hovered over me.He spread my legs and started leaving hickeys on my inner thigh.

Jungkook's POV:

Now it was my turn to pleasure Tae.I left purple butterflies on his inner thighs and I already saw some precum leaking.I moved my face closer to his hole and I started licking it.

''Ahh Kook-ahh!''Actually his moans are heaven.My angel.

''That's right angel,let me hear those heavenly moans.Moan daddy's name.''I whispered so my breath hit his hole.His d*ck was hard af so I decided to pay attention to it too.I started palming him while I was eating him out.After five minutes he was wet enough so I slowly entered him.

''Aghh Kookie,please be be gentle.''

''It's daddy for you now baby boy.''I said as I fully pushed my member inside of his hot and wet hole.I gave him only one minute to adjust to my size,because I was too needy and I started moving.I tried,I wanted to go slow,but I just couldn't this time.I couldn't hold myself and his facial expression didn't help at all.I moved so fast enjoying every thrust.After a minute,I found his prostate and I made sure to hit it with every next thrust.Fast and deep.Tae's moans were my motivation,so heavenly so high.

''Daddyyy-ah s-stop,slo-slow it d-down!''He said and he was panting,but I didn't listen to him.I think he said that because he was close but idk so I decided to play with his member for the last time tonight.I grabbed it and massaged it.I moved my hand up all the way to the tip and all the way down.I stared slow,but every next move was faster.Same goes with my thrusts.So yeah,I was stroking his d*ck while I was f*cking him.

''Jungkook-ah,I-I think I'm gonna AAH--''He didn't even get to finish his sentence and came in my hand and I came inside of him.I licked his c*m and cleaned the rest of it.I helped him get dressed in his pjs and I got dressed in mine and I laid next to him.I kissed his forehead and I covered both of us with the blanket.

''Good night baby.''I whispered,but it looks like Tae already fell asleep.

''I love you a lot.''I said and I fell asleep too.

Everyone needs a little bit fluff and a funny smut haha

Everyone needs a little bit fluff and a funny smut haha.I'm really sorry I couldn't update on time.I also might have made a lot of mistakes,so please forgive me for that since English is not my first language.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter.Thank you for your patience and reading.Vote + comment and follow. BORAHAE <3