Chapter 49: Oh horny day

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

Today we are getting back at home.But I'm not sad or scared.We are still on a winter break,our parents are still at work and I've got a plenty of time to spend with Tae.

Anyway I woke Tae up and we did our morning businesses.We got dressed and we started packing.After that we went downstairs to eat breakfast for the last time here and we left the hotel.We got in my car and I started driving back to Seoul.

''Tae!You know what?''I asked while I was driving.

''We never really tried car s*x.I bet it's so hot.I mean of course it is.Everything is hot when you are by my side (even tho I prefer under me).''I said and he averted his gaze from the phone in his hands.

''Wait are you serious?You,you wanna do it right now right here?''He asked and I nodded,focusing on the road.He gulped and stayed silent.

''So is that a yes or a no?''I asked,looking at him,but he was looking trough the front window.Well,if you wanna play like that,sure.I really wanted this f*ck so I decided to 'change his mind' about it.I put my hand on his left thigh and I started massaging it.

''Jungkook..''He turned off his phone,putting it aside.But I didn't listen to him.He would probably tell me to stop,but I don't want to.I was looking at the road while massaging his thigh higher this time.While doing so,I noticed that he is hard so I decided to tease him by slowly undoing his bottom and zipper.

''Jungkook-no more teasing.''He said,trying to hold back his moan.

''As you wish baby.''I said as I stopped the car by the side of the road.I think that no one is using this road so we are ok.

''Get back.''I said as I got out of the driver's seat.I waited outside for Tae to get out of the car and he did.He went next to me.

''Let's do this.''He said.I opened the door for him and he quickly laid on the seats.

''Is someone being impatient?''I said with a smirk as I unbuttoned the first three buttons of my shirt and hovered over him.He was looking at me with a scared expression,but he was 'hungry' too.

I leaned in and gently kissed his lips which of course lead to a make out session.He was already hard and stuff so he was moaning even while I kissed him so I easily slid in my tongue and we fought for dominance.But of course I won.This make out was perfect.I started leaving kisses on his cheek,then his jawline,his neck (where of course wanted to leave a couple of hickeys).

''Jungkook,no.Mom and dad will see them.''He said.

''But what's the point of holding back when I already marked you?Come on,don't worry.I'll give you some makeup to cover them.''I said and I started working on the 'butterfly' again.So let me tell you something.His skin is so damn soft.I'm in love with his honey tan,his soft baby fragile skin,his scent.He smells like milk and honey.Oh God,have mercy on me.I don't know if I can hold myself back.When I was satisfied with the hickey I made,I gave it a final lick and I started kissing his collarbone too.I was making more hickeys as low as I was kissing.