Chapter 14: Drama class

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

It's Thursday and currently third period and we have drama class.

''Ok students!Today we'll start working on our first play this year and it's going to be ''Romeo and Juliet''.So here,in my hands,I'm holding a sheet where you can sign in for the role you want.I'll leave you 10 minutes to do that and after that I'll choose who is going to play which role.''Said our teacher leaving the sheet on her table.

So every student has to sign up for a role and after that, the teacher will give you a part of the scrip to see if that role suits you.If not,then she's going to give you another one.

And of course I'm trying out for Romeo.Duh,what do you expect,Kim Taehyung to be a supporting role?Never.I'm born to be the star.I went to the paper and I wrote my name in the Romeo section and I saw that Jeon was also trying out for that role too.Hahaha he's clearly wasting his time,everyone knows I'm the best Romeo in the school.

''Ok class,time's up!Now I'll call you one by one on the stage and I'll give you a small part for you to act.So be quiet and let's do this quicker!''Said our teacher clapping with her hands.

She started calling first the girls that were trying out for Juliet.I saw that Jin Kyong and Joy were trying out too.Now she started calling the boys.Five of them already got another role...Jeon is currently on the stage...He left the stage room and now there are just 2 more boys in front of me...omg it's my turn.

I went on the stage and one of the male teachers gave me the script and I started reading it.

''Give me that mattock and the wrenching iron.

Hold, take this letter: early in the morning

See thou deliver it to my lord and father.

Give me the light: upon thy life, I charge thee,

Whate'er thou hear'st or seest, stand all aloof,

And do not interrupt me in my course.

Why I descend into this bed of death,

Is partly to behold my lady's face;

But chiefly to take thence from her dead finger

A precious ring, a ring that I must use

In dear employment: therefore hence, be gone:

But if thou, jealous, dost return to pry

In what I further shall intend to do,

By heaven, I will tear thee joint by joint

And strew this hungry churchyard with thy limbs:

The time and my intents are savage-wild,

More fierce and more inexorable far

Than empty tigers or the roaring sea.''