Chapter 29:In love with three

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

We finally got back from school and we ate dinner.After the dinner me and Jeon went in our rooms.

I finished with studying and I went into Jeon's room.I was so angry and I had to talk to him.I knocked on the door and he told me to come in.I entered the room and he was doing his homework on his desk.I was standing near the door because I wasn't planning to stay here for long.

''Why were you late again?Didn't you get detention?Why didn't you stay at school?''I asked,but he was ignoring me.He wasn't facing me and he continued doing his homework.

''Our teacher might call our parents!Do you want them to hear that their son was late again and got detention?''I said as I started walking towards him.

''They are already dealing with a lot of problems..Why are you doing this to them?They don't deserve this!Can you please think about your family for on-''

And of course I had to be clumsy.As I was walking towards him,I didn't notice the pillows on the floor and I tripped and almost fell,but Jeon caught me.

''Can you please be careful for once?''He said.Oh my..our faces are so close..I can feel his breath on my neck.I can also feel that he is looking at me with his jungshooked face while I'm looking somewhere else because I don't wanna make eye contact.It's already embarrassing and awkward enough.

Jungkook's POV:

So Kim came into my room and he started lecturing me again and bla bla bla who cares and his clumsy ass didn't see the pillows on the floor and he tripped on them.Luckily I stood up on time and caught him.

  ''Can you please be careful for once?''I said looking at his face.I was holding his back with my left hand and his waist with my right.He wasn't looking at me..he was embarrassed and he was trying to avoid eye contact..I was looking at him the whole time and I saw that he started..blushing?

OMG I didn't know that I can make V the Kim Taehyung blush!Ahahaha this is going to be soo fun.His cheeks and ears were bright red.Hahaha that's cute.I might as well tease him a little.I moved my face closer and he immediately reacted.He moved his face away from mine and tried to escape from my grip.

''Ugh I ugh have to go now..to write my homework.''He said as he was fixing his clothes and he was still avoiding eye contact by looking at his feet.

''Ha I didn't know I could make Kim Taehyung blush so easily.''I said with a smirk.Looking at the poster above my bed.

''Yah I'm not blushing!It's just too hot here.''He said and he was looking at me.He was mad,but he is cute.

''Well of course it is.Jeon Jungkook is here.''I said.Hahaha I love teasing him.

''Hahah you wish.I'm hotter than you.Even your sister agrees with that.''He said with a lot of confidence.

''Who said that I didn't agree to that too?''I said.

''Jeon Jungkook!Stop it or I'll kill you.''He ran towards me and he started punching me.Omg he is so weak.Hahahah I can't stop laughing.

After 2 minutes of 'punching' me he decided to leave my room.

I sat on my desk and I started thinking about everything that happened today.First of all I woke up in Jin Kyong's bed,then I kissed Jimin twice at school and now I almost hugged V?Wow..I should definitely sort out my feelings.

I love Jin Kyong..she is my girlfriend..but when I kissed Jimin..idk it felt different..better?I don't even know if I like him or not.I have kissed Jin Kyong million times before,but I didn't feel that way?I mean I liked it,but I think I prefer Jimin's kisses?

Wait does this make me..gay?No..of course not.I love Jin Kyong..but I like Jimin too..Well I guess that I'm bisexual then.Idc..I never really cared about who I like or not.If I like someone I like that person no matter who he or she is.

So am I officially bi from today?Wow cool.I never knew I was bi..Wait so what now?Who am I in love with?Jin Kyong or Jimin..or Kim Taehyung.I would be lying if I said that I didn't feel anything before.To be honest..I always envied him.He was so handsome,he had a perfect face,hair,body..He was so intelligent,smart,successful..that's why he was my competition..the only person who could possibly be better than me.So does this mean that I was crushing on Kim since the very beginning?

Oh my..what am I going to do?I'm in love with three people!I have to think what is the best for me..who do I love the most..f*ck it's Kim.He is the most perfect one from them.We would look so good together.But I can't..he is my step-brother and also he hates me and he isn't gay or bi..

So now I have to choose from Jin Kyong and Jimin?...I think I'm gonna break up with Jin Kyong..She is nice,beautiful,hot and stuff,but I'm not even sure if I liked her in a romantic way..I met her just when my hyungs ignored me and she is like a bestie to me..

And I would also like to try dating a boy.So this means that I'm choosing Jimin.I think I like him.He is good looking,cool,smart and extremely nice to me so why not?Why don't give it a try.We both need someone we can love and trust..I'm sure he would love to be my boyfriend.

I mean he has to have feelings for me right?..Why would he return the kiss then?He wasn't uncomfortable with that at all.Is he gay or bi too?I should ask him that too.

Ugh..tomorrow is going to be a loong day..

So Jungkook finally realized that he has feelings for Tae

So Jungkook finally realized that he has feelings for Tae.Omg he is so dumb.Now he is trying to cover up his feelings..Jeon Jungkook is indeed a heartbreaker..

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!Vote and comment.Thank you so much for reading!